Corsair Community

Version 3.2.87

hockey9999

I noticed 3.2.87 supports my H110i cooler. Giving it a try. With link I had my fans on a curve but basically at 1300RPM linked to the cooler temp. Ran the pump at performance which I guess is now extreme. It seems to be working but man I didn't find the tutorials intuitive. Not sure how I finally got the pump on performance mode with my curve.

Sadly all my fans are still reported twice same with every version of link since 4.5.055. Seems with instant lighting I can only change keyboard and mouse colors, not the cooler.

But I seem to be able to do with Icue (one software) what I did with two (link and cue) before. So thanks for that.

Ugh, this is annoying. The patch broke my strips. I exported my profiles, deleted iCUE, reinstalled the version before the patch. It says it can't import the profiles because it's from a newer version.

Keep copies of important profiles per patch, apparently they're not compatible between versions.

To workaround this ... rather than a static color, set it to "Color Shift". Have the two colors off by 1 value. For example, if you want all red, all the time ... set color 1 to 255, 0, 0 and then color 2 to 255, 1, 0. Your eyes won't see the difference but it'll force iCue to update the color values for the NoPro's RGB channels.

Archived