Corsair Community

Vengeance Ram Compatibility with gigabyte motherboard

spyrus

Hello! I want to ask you if this kit of ram CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 is compatible with the gigabyte b450m ds3h revision 1 motherboard because these ram are missing from gigabyte motherboard QVL but in this list there are those CMK8GX4M2B3200C16 so will i have compatibility problems?

Hello! I want to ask you if this kit of ram CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 is compatible with the gigabyte b450m ds3h revision 1 motherboard because these ram are missing from gigabyte motherboard QVL but in this list there are those CMK8GX4M2B3200C16 so will i have compatibility problems?

Should be fine. The only thing you *MIGHT* have to do is set the timing manually if the board doesn't pick them up correctly. If you need to do that call Corsair to make sure you set the right ones.

Should be fine. The only thing you *MIGHT* have to do is set the timing manually if the board doesn't pick them up correctly. If you need to do that call Corsair to make sure you set the right ones.

Hello Sir and thanks for your replay! I don't care so much about timings the only thing I want is to have a bootable and stable machine at any timing like 2133 2400 so do you think I will face problems such as not bootable machine or not stable machine ?