Corsair Community

The Corsair DEMO Rainbow (Lua)

Yorzen

Hello Guys, I've been researching for ways to replicate the Rainbow-DEMO mode for the K70 link to example [ame=

]
[/ame]

It's already been answered by Corsair they said it might be available when

"Lua is available"

Please explain what is Lua and if there are any news on the progress for this Lua option.

I honestly think that this video example is the most amazing lightning effect i've ever seen on a keyboard so vivid and colorful!

Please Corsair team let us have it! make it a default (optionally)

Or if it is a difficult thing to do just share with us a look alike profile that will be as awesome as shown in the video example.

I did not upload the video this is from different username from this forum I think.

I did saw this DEMO mode but couldn't play with the keyboard at all if I press Esc button it stops for a second and turning back on again.

Anyway I hope that Corsair cares about their customers :)

We wanna SUPER-DUPER-AWESOME-RAINBOW profile :D

I'm also really curious about how to get it. I normally just use the default rainbow profile that you can setup in the program but then one time a USB port failed or something and this sick rainbow pattern came up. I was so amazed and it was definatly the coolest pattern. I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone has any new info!

I'm also really curious about how to get it. I normally just use the default rainbow profile that you can setup in the program but then one time a USB port failed or something and this sick rainbow pattern came up. I was so amazed and it was definatly the coolest pattern. I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone has any new info!

Thanks for supporting man!

Archived