Corsair Community

Rainbows All Around

My first creation! I know it is not great, but I thought some of you might like to see it. It has a rainbow waves going in diagonal directions from the centre of the keyboard and has a rainbow 'typing' mode. Feedback would be nice! :D:

Thanks, vFMXv.

Edit: V2 is now out! Took sometime to figure out how to get it to work, but I think it looks nice. :D:

Edit2: 'Pause' to switch modes *V2 ONLY*

Edit3: V2 (Faster Waves) For...Well...Faster waves. :p:

V1: [ame]

[/ame]

V2: [ame]

[/ame]

Rainbows All Around.prf

Rainbows All Around V2.prf

Rainbows All Around V2 (Faster Waves).prf

I think this would be a lot better without the darkness after the pulse of rainbow.

Just a constant rainbow effect would be sweet.

I'm trying to work on it now. I'm finding it very hard, but if it works I'll love it!

idk if it's just my keyboard but the transition between red and orange is a little too harsh and sudden.

I noticed it on different profiles as well.

I don't notice this myself, but I wouldn't think it would be a keyboard problem.

How can i install these?

You download the profile file -> Open Corsair Utility Engine -> Under 'Profiles' tab click 'Import/Export Profiles' -> Click 'Import' -> Select the file that you have just downloaded. :biggrin:

This profile comes with a ton of junk lighting that can ruin other profiles you have installed.

Op needs to just export the modes or create a fresh profile and use unique names for lighting.

Sorry for any problems that has happened, I didn't know that would happen. I can only fix it for V2, but it now has only lighting that is needed with unique names. Thanks for bringing up this problem! :biggrin:

Archived