Corsair Community

GPU block for Radeon RX 5700 and RX 5700XT

NosGH

• 3 weeks later...
So I just watched JayzTwoCents video last night and he already got the the GPU block for the 5700xt. Fingers crossed that it will be released to the public soon ;)

I saw that too. I'm holding out on doing 2 full builds to use the 5700xt blocks when they come out.

• 2 weeks later...
This may serve as an example of how slow Corsair could be to release water blocks for reference designs. A fair warning to those looking to jump into their Hydro x ecosystem.

I just hope it's for a good reason, I put off my custom loop for a while waiting on the GPU block to be released. I could have grabbed an EKWB block by this point...

I wonder if there will be details released regarding the delay. If it's for better quality control or something I can totally understand, and would be happy to not be sold a sub-par product.

I was hoping it'd be out by now. I waited as long as I could before making a final decision and I finally went towards doing the custom setup. Will have everything but the block tomorrow. Didn't really wanna have to mess with doing this more than I had to, since this will be my first attempt at it, but looking like I'll have to.

If you want my wager, I'd say they get released on Labor day, if I go ahead and build the loop this weekend with out the GPU included because that's my luck! lol

• Corsair Employee

We completely concur, waiting for a new product can be painful, especially with teasers around.

Top tier cooling performance and quality standars are of our highest priorities.

A full custom cooling build at day 1 is one of the most desired moment a user building a custom loop can experience but it can quickly turn into sour experience if dealing with sub par performance or in worst case, a bad product causing further delays.

tl;dr Ensuring to provide a product that is here to stay and meet all of Corsair high criteria being performance, reliability, RGB implementation and of course, ease of use.

//Takes a look on my 5700 XT with loud blower. Soon, max boost for you and sweet silence and RGB for me.

We completely concur, waiting for a new product can be painful, especially with teasers around.

Top tier cooling performance and quality standars are of our highest priorities.

A full custom cooling build at day 1 is one of the most desired moment a user building a custom loop can experience but it can quickly turn into sour experience if dealing with sub par performance or in worst case, a bad product causing further delays.

tl;dr Ensuring to provide a product that is here to stay and meet all of Corsair high criteria being performance, reliability, RGB implementation and of course, ease of use.

//Takes a look on my 5700 XT with loud blower. Soon, max boost for you and sweet silence and RGB for me.

Such a tease!

Saw you replied and thought we might have finally gotten a date. :laughing: