Corsair Community

iCUE v3.25.60 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.25.60:

iCUE v3.25.60 Patch Notes::

•  

• iCUE now supports Windows Spatial Sound so users can enable their own audio surround sound solutions. Please note that if Spatial Sound is enabled, iCUE EQ and Surround Sound options are disabled. For more information related to spatial sound, please visit this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/coreaudio/spatial-sound.

• Resolved an issue with security related to our service and drivers

• Audio Visualizer from LS100 is now available for all RGB Fans and Strips. This is a new lighting pattern that will match the volume frequency in Windows

• Resolved an issue with iCUE not detecting devices on B450 Chipsets

• Profiles with Lighting Effects are now cross compatible between Platinum Series and PRO XT Hydro Coolers

• Resolved various other minor bugs and issues

Edited by Corsair James

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Void Pro Wireless. Since installing this new version of iCue the headset wants to shutdown after 5 minutes even when in use. With the 5 minute shutdown box checked and the headset in use, sound and voice chat the iCue software tells me shutdown initiated after 5 minutes. This is not what i have been used to since this update. I have reboot, restart service and no change.

Ok I love the audio ambient lighting effect. There's only one problem. In order to get the full effect I have to have the volume on my computer near max... I use a DAC/AMP with a nice pair of headphones so I have the volume lower than max, so only 2 lights ever get turned on... Can you please either add an adjustment slider to manually scale the range detected, or do it automatically like other software that detects "frequencies" like this? This feature is pretty much useless for me as it stands. Also is it possible to utilize an entire string of connected fans/RGB instead of lighting the LED's the same per fan/strip? Edited by Drakonas

So I am getting a no devices detected message on this latest update. Void Elite usb headset, K70 rgb MK.2 keyboard, and Nightsword rgb mouse. H80vi cooler. Windows 10. Seems like the installer hangs and windows asks to retry, the installer continues along though without interaction. Devices are showing in windows as installed, just seems to be iCue. Tried uninstall, reinstall, regedits ect... with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ended up rolling back.

Tried using the Audio Visualizer on my k70 only see an option called Void Visualizer - since I don't have a Void, it does nothing. Do you have to have an LS100 connected for this feature to work?

Same here I have a few Corsair products and only see "Void Visualizer"

Are we missing something here?

Thanks in advance.

1544108276_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.deaa2a975f873966485568b1af502bca.png

I have the Void Pro USB. The sound quality just went to junk after this update. Lots of static.

Funny story - I had been watching some old "Groucho Marx - You Bet Your Life" youtube videos and figured it was bad audio from that.

(Unplugged and plugged back in again seems to have fixed it but that static problem never happened before.)

Edited by A Computer Guy

After updating iCue automatically detects my Asus mainboard without manually insalling the plugin... can someone confirm?

I had to disable it as it does not support G.Skill ram.

Baio

On the first reboot after installation, iCue gained control over the motherboard even if I disabled all the RGB zones… had to restar Asus Aura to have mobo and RAM back in sync.

Upsetting thing to do on every reboot.

Baio

Edited by Baio

I thought g skill RAM worked? I read someone else managed to get it synced in early stages of ASUs sync compatibility. Or does it not work?

Don't know it there is a safe method to get G.Skill RAM to work under iCue.

I'm gonna make a search.

Baio

Hello everyone, new to this topic, I’m coming back to the update of ICUE in 3.25.60

As of this morning, my RGB PRO Vengeance RAM is no longer recognized by ICUE, as is my Asus ROG Z390e motherboard. Thank you for providing the information for bug fixes.

The previous versions worked very well but had no support for motherboards of course since the new version its bug despite X restarting the PC or software.

Sincerely

It seems the new audio visualizer works with LL fans, I can't say for the LS stuff. Also it uses the default audio device for the effect. Hopefully in future versions we can adjust how much the response is and maybe change which device it listens to.

1841133424_iCueAudio.thumb.PNG.e63261c51b81fdbc7d5d72dc90b6ac36.PNG

So I am getting a no devices detected message on this latest update. Void Elite usb headset, K70 rgb MK.2 keyboard, and Nightsword rgb mouse. H80vi cooler. Windows 10. Seems like the installer hangs and windows asks to retry, the installer continues along though without interaction. Devices are showing in windows as installed, just seems to be iCue. Tried uninstall, reinstall, regedits ect... with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ended up rolling back.
So I ended up fixing my issue by running iCue in widows 8 compatibility mode.

Hey, hey!

Great addition pulling over the Audio Lighting for fans and rgb strips from the LS100. Could use a sensitivity slider though of some kind. Find that it is a little weak on responding across the number of leds that have reaction. Otherwise this is a nice step forward.