Corsair Community

Corsair Dark Core Pro key mapping issue

Sweren

Hi, I noticed that even if I remap the DPI Up and DPI Down buttons to 'Disable' or any other action they keep increasing and decreasing DPI. I'm not sure if this is how the keys and key remapping should correctly work but it's kinda annoying :sigh!:. (This is my first Corsair mouse so I'm not sure if this is a bug :D:)

• Corsair Employee

Hi Sweren,

Did you have the software up to date? When you open up the Actions tab in iCUE, click the "+" button, select the DPI up and down buttons, set them to disable. You might have to do this twice (one layer of action per button). Try restarting your PC as well.

If the issue still persists, I recommend contacting our support team and they can help walk you through fixing that. https://help.corsair.com

Remapping has stopped working on my K100 and Dark Core RGB Pro SE as well. I have remapped some keys and mouse buttons correctly under both Actions and Hardware Actions, but nothing happens when I press them. If I quit iCUE, the Hardware Actions start working. If I relaunch iCUE, the Actions stop working again.

This seems to be an issue with the latest iCUE update as the same remaps worked reliably before. iCUE also crashes frequently since the last update. Restarting the PC temporarily fixes the issue.

Hi Sweren,

Did you have the software up to date? When you open up the Actions tab in iCUE, click the "+" button, select the DPI up and down buttons, set them to disable. You might have to do this twice (one layer of action per button). Try restarting your PC as well.

If the issue still persists, I recommend contacting our support team and they can help walk you through fixing that. https://help.corsair.com

Hello. I always keep iCUE up to date and already added one disable action per button. I'll get in contact with with the support team then :[pouts: