Corsair Community

What Hardware would i need for 9 LL140 Fans

kris822pl

After doing some research i'm still not sure if you would need to have 2 Commander pros and 2 RGB Fan LED Hubs. Would regular pwm splitters suffice for both or would i need to splash some cash?

I know this is overkilling RGB but i hate having various different fans and need all my possible slots filled. Sorry. Any other suggestions welcome of course.

Thanks in advance.

Kris

The RGB Lighting Hubs are required no matter what. This is the power delivery for the lighting. You will need 2 (6+3 or any other combination).

The Commander Pro and Lighting Bode Pro are the communication link to the software. The LNP is the basic version included in most multipacks. You only need the C-Pro if you want fan speed control through the iCUE app. Otherwise you need standard power and control from the motherboard or other controller. “i” series coolers do provide fan control for those 2/3 fans. You will need a minimum of 1 LNP. Not that many cases can house 9 fans and there may be some ways to shrink requirements, but we need a better idea of the planned layout.

Edited by c-attack
2 is not 1