The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2019, 11:35 AM

POST ID # = 999059
havek2700 Reputation: 10
Default LL120 Fans Rgb stopped working over night!?

So my fans have been working perfectly for 2 weeks and literally over night 4 of them don't light up at all and 2 of them barely light up. What should I troubleshoot, Uninstalling and reinstalling iCUE software? Opening the PC and checking the connections or do I have faulty fans that need to be RMA'd?

I should mention that I did not move the PC or anything the fans simply stopped lighting up on their own. They are still spinning and working as they should is just the RGB lights don't light up. On iCue software it recognizes all 6 fans it says they are fully working but obviously they're not. I'll attach before and after pics.

https://ibb.co/wCPW515
https://ibb.co/TPB2Gb7

As you can see in the after pic only the top 2 left fully work, the rest are somewhat working or flat out don't have any lightning. Any help would be appreciated,thanks!

Old 03-26-2019, 12:17 PM

POST ID # = 999065
havek2700 Reputation: 10

UPDATE: I seem to have fixed the issue by moving the cables around in my RGB hub I moved 1->2, 2->3, 3->1 and 4->5, 5->6, 6->4. I also unplugged and re-plugged the cables leading from both of my RGB hubs to the CoPro. Anyone have any ideas why this fixed my issue? The cables were plugged in correctly, none were loose and they were obviously working fine for 2 weeks. Really odd!

Last edited by havek2700; 03-26-2019 at 12:53 PM.