Corsair Community

Corsair K70 RGB not changing colors in utility

match

So I'm trying to change the colors in the utility that came out today and it prompt me to update the firmware at first so i did.

But the problem here is when i try to change the color of backlight it stays at default and nothing happens... Any ideas? I tried exporting and importing but to no avail.

Edit: I did create profiles and the color changes in the software but it did not show on the keyboard

• Corsair Employee

First we need to make sure that you're under default profile. Select the Profile, choose the Mode by dragging the mode to the top and set this profile as default. The attached picture shows "Diablo 3" as profile and "Barbarian" as the active mode.

Are you trying to add the ripple effect to the background lighting or to the macro key?

If it's for background lighting, please make sure you edit the group by right clicking the assigned group, "edit light", check "start", deselect "on key press" and "end" then "ok". This will start the background animation.

If it's the macro key, make sure you select the ripple effect you created under "Lighting When Start" in Actions Editor.

1935600473_Profile02.png.7626c7c14989b34a841ac55757e0111b.png

if you're meaning what i think Stoggy, you just right click the highlighted key(s) or group you want to clear and near the bottom of the drop down menu there is a "clear" option. that'll clear any lighting effects on the selected key(s).

Archived