Corsair Community

[Release] CUE Corsair PUBG Health Lighting

micky2171

This will light up your Corsair Devices (Except Headphone Stand as its currently not supported by the SDK) with the same colour as your PUBG health bar by using Node JS.

I haven't made a video on it because its not really a big project of mine and its still buggy atm (a few out of memory errors at points of the infinite loop)

^ If anyone can help me fix this issue. ^

either comment here, or join my new `empty` discord https://discord.gg/wkdmu4g

https://github.com/MickyDNet/pubg-health-corsair

pubg-health-corsair-master.zip

no wonder i get schooled in pubgee! :) Read through it, nice script. Not sure why F6 would do that to you...

I am no expert, but maybe your set interval could be increased beyond a quarter second? that may be part of the issue if the robot and the cue object cant iterate through quickly enough and maybe each time somethings getting lost. Just a thought. I have pubg but i like never play and would like to avoid a vac ban :)

no wonder i get schooled in pubgee! :) Read through it, nice script. Not sure why F6 would do that to you...

I am no expert, but maybe your set interval could be increased beyond a quarter second? that may be part of the issue if the robot and the cue object cant iterate through quickly enough and maybe each time somethings getting lost. Just a thought. I have pubg but i like never play and would like to avoid a vac ban :)

As I’m sure you know, from looking through the script, it can’t get you VAC banned.

It looks at a pixel on your screen and replicates it onto your keyboard. Therefore not modifying the PUBG exe in any way.

I will try to change the interval and see if it makes any difference.

Mick

it can’t get you VAC banned

I have no idea what would or wouldnt. I know I tried making a circle jumping script for offline in reflex and it recognized it like almost right away and said messages about anti cheat and it stopped allowing non physical input...I know those anticheat measures are aggressive sometimes, I just dont know how they go about it.

health meter isnt my biggest problem in PUBG anyways its usually getting killed by someone you dont see...:laughing:

Archived