Corsair Community

Corsair Jason - CS:GO Profile

Hi Guys,

I wanted to share with you my personal CS:GO profile. This profile is broken down into two modes for each CT and T side. I have a special lighting background for each mode. Additional the F keys have been re assigned to buy items. Lighting effect being used is "Burst Ripple" type lighting.

F1: Buy AK/M4

F2: Buy AWP

F3: Buy Armor

F4: Buy Nade + Flash

F5: Buy AK/M4 + Armor + Nade + Flash

F6: Buy AWP + Armor + Nade + Flash

Numpad +: Brings up in game chat and types "GG"

Numpad Enter: Switches between T and CT modes

Enjoy.

Counter-Strike GO.prf

image001.jpeg.ab78306925113d1cc08c1d4fe8499826.jpeg

image002.jpeg.637c57bfa598dd14701dc17ffb0d1fc1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey guys, I just got my k95 and saw the cs profile and instantly wanted it. When I loaded it up through the CUE, it did not apply. I have just a red keyboard. Can anybody help me get this to work, does the profile need to be for a k95?

yes they have to be made for the K95 or converted for them to work. or else it just goes to default

• 1 month later...

Hi, i love this profile very much, is it possible that i change Numpad Enter: Switches between T and CT modes to Numpad Del?

If possible can teach me step by step? New to this kind of thing.

Thanks in advance :D:

Edit:

Solve after watching this [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCTNbhAmNrc] Video[/ame]

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi, I'm new to all this... It's my first mechanical keyboard. I was just wondering, why are all the binds not working when I run CSGO? Like, it doesn't switch modes when the + sign is pressed, and none of the macros work. I like the profile, it just doesn't seem to be functional for me. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived