Corsair Community

iCUE v3.11.114 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.11.114

Patch Notes for iCUE v3.11.114

•  
  • iCUE v3.11 will now support the following products being announced at CES 2019:
    Harpoon RGB Wireless
    CORSAIR ONE (2019 Models)
    Dominator Platinum RGB DDR4 Memory
    H100i RGB Platinum SE
    Ironclaw RGB

• Resolved a security issue with Corsair Service (Thanks to everyone who reported this issue to us, especially Joe Doran, Emma McCall, and Brady Donovan)

• Resolved an issue with Notifications and temperature thresholds not reverting from new changes

• Resolved an issue with tooltips not appearing on all devices in Space and Dashboard

• Improved how Notifications are displayed when they are active/inactive

• Resolved an issue with Hydro Series PRO Coolers and specific lighting effects not saving properly to the device

• Hydro Series Platinum Coolers now share lighting effects and lighting libraries (users sharing profiles between devices will no longer require the exact device to see the configured lighting effects)

• Resolved an issue with Hardware Lighting - Arc Lighting Effect with Hydro Series Platinum Coolers

• Resolved a rare issue with Mic Volume and Sidetone values not matching between iCUE Space and device settings

• Resolved a rare issue with Dashboard and System Information not properly displaying

• Resolved an issue with VOID PRO Wireless headsets triggering auto-shutdown despite audio being played

• Glaive DPI brightness intensity can now be adjusted

• Resolved an issue that allowed Lighting Effect - Temperature values to be equal to one another

• Resolved an issue with K66 Keyboards and the right Win key

• Resolved an issue with OSD with certain Corsair gaming mice

• Resolved other various minor issues and bugs

Update: There is a known issue with a certain VIA chipset and wireless products that may result in a crash when waking from sleep. The VIA 3.0 chipset in question is using driver version: 10.0.17134.1. We recommend, if possible, to switch your wireless dongle to a different USB port that isn't using this specific chipset to avoid any potential issues with device performance and iCUE.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just upgraded and my Corsair Hydro 115i pump seems to be all over the place in the dashboard. Every couple of seconds, the pump is going from 1950, 1980 and 2010 on quiet.

I don't know if this is normal or what but it seemed like it stayed at a consistent 1980 on previous builds.

• Corsair Employee
Just upgraded and my Corsair Hydro 115i pump seems to be all over the place in the dashboard. Every couple of seconds, the pump is going from 1950, 1980 and 2010 on quiet.

I don't know if this is normal or what but it seemed like it stayed at a consistent 1980 on previous builds.

This is normal behavior if its within +/- 50-100 RPM. The pump is designed to report the speed at specific intervals. If you see it jumping 200 RPM or more, then that would be something we have to investigate.

This is normal behavior if its within +/- 50-100 RPM. The pump is designed to report the speed at specific intervals. If you see it jumping 200 RPM or more, then that would be something we have to investigate.

Thanks for the quick response.

Beschrijving

Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\Corsair.Service.exe

Probleem met handtekening

Naam van probleemgebeurtenis: CLR20r3

Probleemhandtekening 01: Corsair.Service.exe

Probleemhandtekening 02: 3.11.0.28

Probleemhandtekening 03: 5c18ea7c

Probleemhandtekening 04: System.Management

Probleemhandtekening 05: 4.7.3190.0

Probleemhandtekening 06: 5b6947cb

Probleemhandtekening 07: 8c

Probleemhandtekening 08: 3f

Probleemhandtekening 09: System.Management.Management

Versie van besturingssysteem: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48

Landinstelling-id: 1043

Aanvullende informatie 1: 2beb

Aanvullende informatie 2: 2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46

Aanvullende informatie 3: 97ce

Aanvullende informatie 4: 97ceb85ecaf594a129813a47cd931957

Bestanden die helpen bij het beschrijven van het probleem

WERInternalMetadata.xml

Tijdelijke kopie van deze bestanden weergeven

Waarschuwing: Het openen van een kopie van deze bestanden kan schadelijk zijn voor uw computer als een virus of een ander beveiligingsprobleem het probleem veroorzaakt.

as shown, still the same problem when shutting down or rebooting windows 10. GOOD JOB.

I'm still having an issue that I had appear with the last update that persists with this version. I reported it in the last thread but received no response. The rainbow wave hardware lighting profile for my LL fans is broken. Before the last two updates, when my PC was locked/booting the fans displayed their default rainbow wave profile. I get not everyone likes this (hence the inclusion of hardware profiles) but I do. But now, the rainbow wave profile is broken; It's like an altered version of color shift. I've already done a completely clean install of iCue. What can be done to fix this?

Hey guys!

Thanks for the update.

I still have an issue with icue no detecting my H115i after updates.

I have to uninstall, download from web, and then install icue before my H115i are detected.

It has no problem detecting my LINK and HS70.

I hope you can fix my issue - Thanks :sunglasse

This update ruined everything... In the last patch my ll fans started to be on 1000-1200rpm on quiet mode. I was about to send all these dumb fans back and never buy anything from corsair again. Then i found out that the only way to fix it was to restart the damn iCue Service. Now finally an update I thought... But guess what? They didnt fix the 1000-1200rpm ll120 quiet mode bug, and now you cant even fix it yourself with restarting the dumb iCue Service over and over again. My ears are about to get cancer and iCue is getting updates for future products... Anybody has this problem too?

This update ruined everything... In the last patch my ll fans started to be on 1000-1200rpm on quiet mode. I was about to send all these dumb fans back and never buy anything from corsair again. Then i found out that the only way to fix it was to restart the damn iCue Service. Now finally an update I thought... But guess what? They didnt fix the 1000-1200rpm ll120 quiet mode bug, and now you cant even fix it yourself with restarting the dumb iCue Service over and over again. My ears are about to get cancer and iCue is getting updates for future products... Anybody has this problem too?

Those LL fans ... are they connected to a Commander Pro? Any fan connected to a CoPro really needs to have a custom curve - the default curves are all going to be based on CPU temp and that's going to go all over the place ... and give you the behavior that you describe.

Those LL fans ... are they connected to a Commander Pro? Any fan connected to a CoPro really needs to have a custom curve - the default curves are all going to be based on CPU temp and that's going to go all over the place ... and give you the behavior that you describe.

thanks i created one. Just thought it was a bug because when i restarted the corsair service it worked on 900rpm. If i didnt it worked on 1500 for some reason.

thanks i created one. Just thought it was a bug because when i restarted the corsair service it worked on 900rpm. If i didnt it worked on 1500 for some reason.

And what temperature is it tied to? Of course, without system specs, we cannot provide any guidance on the best way to do that. However, there are plenty of comments on this forum if you look.

reinstalled it and it worked...

im using a i78700k with a onboard gpu and win10 18312!

still having the same errors ..

-dashboard is just black and is very laggy when opening or closing it (the fade in and fout out effekt is laggy)

-no more messages (osd) when changing profiles

-always commander pro message to update the driver (when i click update it comes

again after updating)

-icue right click for desktop icue area not showing up at all since last update..

-corsair strafe sometims gets freezs inside of icue and wont show up

Beschrijving

Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\Corsair.Service.exe

Probleem met handtekening

Naam van probleemgebeurtenis: CLR20r3

Probleemhandtekening 01: Corsair.Service.exe

Probleemhandtekening 02: 3.11.0.28

Probleemhandtekening 03: 5c18ea7c

Probleemhandtekening 04: System.Management

Probleemhandtekening 05: 4.7.3190.0

Probleemhandtekening 06: 5b6947cb

as shown, still the same problem when shutting down or rebooting windows 10. GOOD JOB.

Yeah, what a joke. I'm still experiencing this problem. Nothing fixed since the previous version even after all the numerous posts from other users.

I didn't expect to spend a lot of money to get errors from day one, but here we are.

Side note: This is on a clean install because I figured the previous installation might have been borked already. This only occurs after reboot/login on my end.

Fault bucket 1173126435735636453, type 5
Event Name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Corsair.Service.exe
P2: 3.11.0.28
P3: 5c18ea7c
P4: System.Management
P5: 4.7.3190.0
P6: 5b6947cb
P7: 8a
P8: 51
P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3D66.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Corsair.Service._76bcc4d0fc4185224344b63781b350fca256aee6_c5720d30_0b584844

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 9ad3bdb5-7cc4-4782-a8f3-cbb849a0c4f6
Report Status: 268435552
Hashed bucket: 777904e42454ea073047c8471ea489e5
Cab Guid: 0

Since a few updates my H115i is not displaying the correct color.

If I set the color to solid white it shows pink instead, same goes for darker green etc.

Almost any color selected in iCUE shows a different color on the H115i (except for very few colors like red and pink).

Anybody can reproduce this?

Archived