Corsair Community

Profile switching

TrueBach

Hello. I am disturbed by the inconvenience... How can i track profile switching? For example... During one game, need to switch profiles. And... To find a suitable one, need to minimize the game, open the tray, and then open iCUE, then select a profile (a lot of them), close iCUE and maximize the game ... So many actions... Can i quickly select the desired profile during the game, work, internet surfing :question:

Keyboard -> Actions Tab -> "+" to create a new action. Change Macro to Profile Switching in the drop down menu. Assign a key to be the profile switch initiator. Add the profiles you want to include in your game loop. Check "loop list" and then the "assign action to all profiles in rotation list". That will copy both the list and profile switch command to all of the profiles in rotation so you don't have to repeat the process. You can also turn on the "OSD" in the General iCUE settings section to let you know the profile has changed, but since most people have lighting differences between profiles, that may not be needed.

Archived