Corsair Community

iCue lighting dead.

AdamWes

So after swapping out a monitor, my ALL LEDs in my system have stopped functioning. Not sure why a monitor would have anything to do with this, but it happened right after.

Keyboard, ST100, mouse, all fans, lightstrips ... just glow a dull white, and maybe half of the LEDs in each are on. I cannot change any profiles, colors, nothing. I have re-installed/updated icue to no avail. If I reboot the system, they work normally for about 30 seconds, then just stop and turn to the dull white.

Anyone have a clue?

So after swapping out a monitor, my ALL LEDs in my system have stopped functioning. Not sure why a monitor would have anything to do with this, but it happened right after.

Keyboard, ST100, mouse, all fans, lightstrips ... just glow a dull white, and maybe half of the LEDs in each are on. I cannot change any profiles, colors, nothing. I have re-installed/updated icue to no avail. If I reboot the system, they work normally for about 30 seconds, then just stop and turn to the dull white.

Anyone have a clue?

Do you have a commander pro? A lot of us have problems after installing a commander pro.

So, it looks like I found the issue. Turns out it is wallpaper engine causing the issue. Not sure why though as I have been using it for a long time with no issues, until i swapped this screen. For now I have deactivated the iCue plug-in in wallpaper engine and all seems well. Now to see if I can fix that! Thanks for the replies everyone.