Corsair Community

Linus Tech Tips review of K70 RGB

Riekopo

As of right now, I completely agree with Linus. The keyboard's hardware is great but the software needs some serious work. I feel like a Beta tester for this keyboard and not like a customer that paid close to 200 dollars.

And I also agree, I do not like the new logo but I can barely see it with the way the keyboard is positioned on my desk. So I guess it doesn't really bother me that much once I actually received the keyboard.

As of right now, I completely agree with Linus. The keyboard's hardware is great but the software needs some serious work. I feel like a Beta tester for this keyboard and not like a customer that paid close to 200 dollars.

And I also agree, I do not like the new logo but I can barely see it with the way the keyboard is positioned on my desk. So I guess it doesn't really bother me that much once I actually received the keyboard.

you hit it right on the head man. i too feel like ive been given a beta product to test. :( but i havent returned it solely for the fact that if the issue is in the software and not hte hardware then thank god for the internet because then the 'fix' will just be a download away. hardware wise though this is an awesome mechanical keyboard. mines has the original corsair logo on it like the k70 regular ones

Archived