Corsair Community

My new Lux Rgb mx brown is not being detected in CUE software.

Lou1e

Software is version 2.12. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, tried CUE 2, tried using different USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, restarting software, changing polling rate (every time I change polling rate to anything other than what it was originally from the box, the keyboard would stop working but leds were still on) but nothing is working. Oh and upon turning the PC itself off, keyboard's backlighting remains on. Using windows 7 btw. Keyboard is also there in devices list. Check for updates button in the software itself gives me an "error looking for updates". Any ideas?

Oh and upon turning the PC itself off, keyboard's backlighting remains on. Using windows 7 btw. Keyboard is also there in devices list. Check for updates button in the software itself gives me an "error looking for updates". Any ideas?

AFAIK, the keyboard's lights are supposed to stay on when you shut down anyway. The Check for update button has been broken since CUE2 was released and Corsair refuse to fix it, so don't worry about that error too much. Have you tried CUE 1?

• Corsair Employee

Backlighting will stay on if there is power being supplied to the USB port that the keyboard is connected to. As for why the keyboard isn't being connected, it most likely is a USB enumeration issue. Contact our support team and they can help you troubleshoot the issue step by step.

@Vhexs, we are fixing it in 2.13.

• Corsair Employee

Try this:

1: Unplug the keyboard.

2: Press the Esc key

3: While holding the Esc key, plug in the keyboard.

4: Hold the key down for 10 seconds.

5: Release the key.

What are the LED's doing when you have the Polling Rate changed to the out of the box setting?

Archived