Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB Pro

Bhaalspawn

Got mine today and sending them back. Good hardware, poor software support.

No aura support on release and icue is a software disaster zone.

Aura not supported yet is a known thing. You can read it in this topic.

Corsair said they are working with Asus

That's why i also asked if they are working with asrock too,but noone answered.

CUE is bad but you can do many things. but i agree that it's a bit complicated (i tried it for 1 hour with old vengeance and mouse)

It's not that it's complicated. It has more bugs than my garden! Spent 30 mins setting up my custom fan profiles.. restart the pc and boom, gone! And also no longer detecting fans..crash and restart and it can see them again but profiles gone. Also had to disable fast boot or my ll120 fans just flashed.

Poor attempt at software by Corsair yet again.

It may have loads of features but that's only good if they work reliably, which they don't.

• 4 weeks later...
I've recently purchased two kits of CMW16GX4M2D3000C16 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) RAM (for a total of 32GB), 3000MHz CL16, black, to go with a new 2nd gen Ryzen 7 system I was building. Prior to purchase I checked and the Corsair website indicated this product is compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion app, the Corsair site even has the "GIGABYTE RGB FUSION READY" logo. The mobo I use for the build is the Gigabyte X470 AORUS Gaming 7 Wifi, with the latest bios version F4g. I downloaded/installed the latest Gigabyte RGB Fusion app version B18.0530.1 using the Gigabyte App Center. Under the Advanced tab of RGB Fusion, in its Peripheral Deviced LED section, I am unable to click on the DDR button to manage the lighting effects of the Vengeance RGB Pro RAM I have. Do any have any idea how I can get it to work, or if any setting changes would allow me to gain control of the RAM's LED through the Gigabyte RGB Fusion app? I understand the Corsair has the iCUE app which can control the Vengeance RGB Pro's lighting, but I am trying to not install too many apps and the RAM is the only component in the system that is Corsair. I truly appreciate your help, and I do love these RAM, they are simply beautiful (even better looking than the G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM I have in my other system).

We're working with ASUS on AURA Sync compatibility.

this is great!!! but they should also work with you so we can get the asus stuff inside the corsair software...

90percent of my rgb products are from corsair... icue is the best programm...

would love to controll the asus mainboard and ram to... i mean whats the big deal its just a libary for some leds... and corsair has no motherboard so we always need to get a other software to controll the led from the motherboard.. for example if somebody buys corsari rgb ram they will also have no corsair mainboard, but the need the mainboard to controll the ram... so controlling the mainboard some kind of sticks together with the rest..

also a ambilight should be no problem at all with the node pro... i dont understand why u guys dont do this...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...