Corsair Community

Im new and need help with a profile

So I just got the k65 and do not know how to program stuff yet

Im trying to make a profile for LoL and what I want to do is make the entire keyboard flash yellow with the press of only the F key

Can anyone help? thanks :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Im trying to make a profile for LoL and what I want to do is make the entire keyboard flash yellow with the press of only the F key

I have made a few profiles and I have not found a way using macros or lighting ques make this happen. My goal as well is to have a one key influence another keys lighting without having the secondary key affect the original key.

Desired effect.

e.g.

Press #1 Key = #1 Key and #2 Key light up.

Press #2 Key = No effect.

The way it works now (as far as I know) and have been unable to find a solution using Modes, Macros, and Lighting Cues.

e.g.

Press #2 Key = #1 Key and #2 Key light up.

Please let us know of a solution if you have one. Thank you.

I have made a few profiles and I have not found a way using macros or lighting ques make this happen. My goal as well is to have a one key influence another keys lighting without having the secondary key affect the original key.

Desired effect.

e.g.

Press #2 Key = No effect.

The way it works now (as far as I know) and have been unable to find a solution using Modes, Macros, and Lighting Cues.

e.g.

Press #2 Key = #1 Key and #2 Key light up.

Please let us know of a solution if you have one. Thank you.

I figured out how to make the keyboard flash to another color when pressing a particular key using mode switching, but doing this disables the typing functionality of the key :(:

EDIT: I did it! http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=134204

Archived