Corsair Community

H100i is now purple...

guma822

Hey everyone,

I got a H100i back in december and it's been running decently since then, minor hiccups with Corsair Link, but it's been running ok. Then I started noticing that my fan profiles were becoming unresponsive, they just kept ramping up in speed and even rebooting didn't help. I was on version 2.2, then I noticed that there was a new version out so I installed that and it kind of helped my fan profiles, runs a little more stable now. And it was working fine for about a week, then suddenly I noticed the White Corsair logo has now changed to purple. I can not get it to recognize green at all, if I put it on green only, it remains black. One time, and only one time, green started working again, sort of, it was rapidly flashing like a strobe light. I happened to go into bio while it was doing this and the green suddenly went solid, like nothing was wrong. I exited bios and never saw green again. I have no clue if this is a hardware issue, or a software issue. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm not sure if this is reason enough to justify an RMA or anything cause I would have to rip apart my whole system.

ya if you do an express RMA the only down time you will have is taking out that pump and putting the new one in...unless the pump doesnt work of course...LOL! but the likeliness of that is slim to none :P (less than 0.5%)

Archived