Corsair Community

K60 FPS Keyboard Review

mastek

Hello Everyone. I want to share my opinions to you. My english is not perfect. I hope, I can make it this review. I am sorry for my english mistakes allready.

I bought K60 keyboard 3 weeks ago. I know, delayed review but I want to test deeply.

I used many mechanical keyboards:

Razer BlackWidow

Zowie Celeritas

Dash Keyboard

SteelSeries G7

and finally Corsair K60

First of all;

I have to say "this keyboard has excellent built and design quality"

and best of mechanical keyboard about design and built (Aliminium is great)

I played many FPS games 6-8 hours every day. My hand did not tired never with K60. This is very important for me, because Razer Blackwidow and Zowie so tired my hand in past.

RED keys is great. Corsair choosed correct mx key type. Razer is blue mx key, Zowie is brown and Steelseries G7 is Black. I have to say : RED Cherry keys are amazing. RED Cherry is bit very responsive compared to other cherry key types. (Blue,brown,black)

I tested antighosting features with keyscan utility (You can find on google) K60 has 20 NKRO. No problem.

Texture WASD keys are good my opinion. Keys are comfortable.

Yes, K60 keyboard is not fully mechanical. Some guys wrote very negative reviews. But this is not very important for "FPS Gaming". Because main key and game area are mechanical. That's important.

Happy New year all Corsair customers and Corsair family ;):

Happy New Year, and thanks for the review - I love my K60, too. No issues to report, using it without the wristrest and with WASD red keys in place of my directional arrows.

I just can't get over how great driving games are with the contoured & textured keys!

Played plenty of first-person shooters, too. Nice action, IMHO.

Archived