Corsair Community

m90 Review

Bjarnidk

First of all: Buttons are WAY too stiff.

Second of all: Doesn't support using side buttons as SHIFT, CTRL and ALT modifiers. Naga does that and probably the WoW mouse too from Steel Series.

Third of all: Side buttons won't even work in most games.

Fourth of all: There's a useless button on top of the mouse.

Fifth of all: It's too heavy for most gamers.

Sixth of all: Half of the buttons can't be reached with a normal male hand.

Can't be assed to think of more points. I can't believe I bought this thing.

Can't assign new keys. Software's jammed. Profile switching does nothing. Restarting does nothing. New USB port does nothing, reinstalling software does nothing. Mouse is simply broken.

Jesus christ, this mouse...I don't think I've ever hated a product so much in my life.

Can't assign new keys. Software's jammed. Profile switching does nothing. Restarting does nothing. New USB port does nothing, reinstalling software does nothing. Mouse is simply broken.

Jesus christ, this mouse...I don't think I've ever hated a product so much in my life.

I can take this burden off your hands for free if you want =P

Just give it too me and you will never have to use this mouse again =D

I'm returning it today for a Logitech G700. I like the AVAGO 9500 laser which m90 and g700/g9x share but everything else about the m90 is just utterly useless. I only use 3 of the buttons on the side because the rest is too far away or stupidly uncomfortable to press... Or I would be using 3 if the thing wasn't broken.

P.S. you don't want this mouse. If you're thinking about buying it.. Just look at the forum here. It simply doesn't work. It was heavily rushed for Christmas and this is the result.

I am never buying anything from Razer or Corsair again. Razer because of the Phillips Twin-eye laser which is bugged and they won't acknowledge it and still pretend they sell peripherals for pro gamers and Corsair because of this stunt.

Same experience here. I was holding out to see if they updated the software to work on Dec 30 like I was hearing would happen but at this point I'm getting my money back. There are things I like about the mouse a lot but the buttons can't be mapped in games and only a few of the buttons on the side can be pressed without having to uncomfortably shift your hand to press them. The button positions might be ok if the buttons weren't so difficult to press. Way too stiff and close together making it hard to distinguish them quickly. Thankfully, I bought mine at Fry's so I had 30 days to return this.

I do like how the mouse tracks. It's very smooth. I love the braided cord..it seems to help the mouse move without being hung up by the typically rigid usb type cables. The weight feels good but it seems a bit small for my hand. The aluminum frame also shocks the **** out of me every time I touch the mouse after sitting down. Not exactly pleasant. :/

And the hunt for the perfect gaming mouse continues...

lol at the static discharge shock from the mouse. I wonder if the frame is grounded? If so there may be a way to decouple ground from the frame. But if your case it sounds like it will be a non-issue.

I had no static discharge problem with my M60 before I returned it. My K90 doesn't shock me either. Does a metal part of your computer case ever shock you?

Archived