Corsair Community

XMP make my PC crash

Issou

Hello everyone,

Hope someone can help me to fix this.

So i recently purchase the Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB ((4*8Gb) 3600MHz)).

So to enjoy at the maximum this amazing frequency a choose to activate the XMP. But when I do so after 10-30 minutes, I get a blue screen with this message : KMODE_EXCEPTION not handled.

Previously I had the Corsair Vengeance RGB ((2*8Gb) 3466MHz) and when I overclocked it at it maximum frequency with the XMP it worked.

So since I passed to 32Gb, it crash.

I have doubt on : - the under voltage of the memory it is at 1.35V like as recommanded.

- the auto configuration of the XMP that causes this crash.

So do any of you have ideas ? Or a manuel XMp configuration that may work ? I don't really want to configure myself in YOLO "in manuel mode" and do a mistake that may cause damage to my PC.

Thanks a lot.

Good chance its your motherboard. Voltage not steady enough.

trying optimized or extreme DRAM power phase control.

Try running 1.37v on both both channels (A/B and C/D); increasing DRAM Capability and switching frequency; trying optimized or extreme DRAM power phase control; finally, increased the VRM trip % to at least 120%.

Good chance its your motherboard. Voltage not steady enough.

trying optimized or extreme DRAM power phase control.

Try running 1.37v on both both channels (A/B and C/D); increasing DRAM Capability and switching frequency; trying optimized or extreme DRAM power phase control; finally, increased the VRM trip % to at least 120%.

I will try to put it at 1.37V

I tried 2 sticks at 3600MHz and it work but when i tried the 2 other sticks my PC could even start. I had this error : ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ ONLY MEMORY

Archived