Corsair Community

Making iCUE Dashboard layout stick.

sygnus21

Has anyone found a way to make the layout order stick on the dashboard page in iCUE?

No matter how I arrange iCUE when I close and open the order is change in some random way. Example I like to keep all my SSD drives grouped together on the right side. But when I close and open iCUE again, they're ungrouped with some on both sides (I've 5 SSD drives).

Anyway to make the order stick?

Thanks.

There is a Menu in the top left of every tab, in there is an option to stick it.

What menu would that be in the "top left of every tab"?

Since you can't directly post images here - here's my post at tenforums.com with an image. If you go to the top of the page, you're see the original post on this.

Anyway where in that image is the option to stick it?

I`m sorry, i inverted left and right. I meant the top "right" of each window (Mainboard, CPU, Commander pro, etc...) on the Dashboard there is a Menu button. The third option in the menu (at least in the German layout) is the one to stick it to the Dashboard. You have to do it for each Window you want to stick to the Dashboard. Edited by Dragon667

I`m sorry, i inverted left and right. I meant the top "right" of each window (Mainboard, CPU, Commander pro, etc...) on the Dashboard there is a Menu button. The third option in the menu (at least in the German layout) is the one to stick it to the Dashboard. You have to do it for each Window you want to stick to the Dashboard.

I believe you you misunderstood my issue... I'm specifically talking about the arrangement of the items shown under the dashboard tab. How to I keep that arrangement from changing???

Thanks anyway.