Corsair Community

LED "Breathing" mode doesn't work

zend

New Corsair One. I can use Link to set the brightness of the front-facing LED, but "breathing" mode doesn't work. When I switch into breathing mode, the LEDs flicker on and off once, and then remain lit as in static mode.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks!

• Corsair Employee
New Corsair One. I can use Link to set the brightness of the front-facing LED, but "breathing" mode doesn't work. When I switch into breathing mode, the LEDs flicker on and off once, and then remain lit as in static mode.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks!

Which model do you have? Can you also report which version of CORSAIR LINK you have installed?

My initial suggestion is to update CORSAIR LINK to the latest version if you haven't already.

Which model do you have? Can you also report which version of CORSAIR LINK you have installed?

My initial suggestion is to update CORSAIR LINK to the latest version if you haven't already.

Hi, CJ.

I have the brand new Elite.

I'm running the version of CORSAIR LINK which came installed. I checked the website and it's the latest.

Love this machine. Don't honestly care if the lights don't breathe but am curious about why it's not working...

• Corsair Employee
Hi, CJ.

I have the brand new Elite.

I'm running the version of CORSAIR LINK which came installed. I checked the website and it's the latest.

Love this machine. Don't honestly care if the lights don't breathe but am curious about why it's not working...

I'm glad you like it! The next update to LINK for the Corsair ONE should fix lighting control on Z370-based systems that might run into this particular issue (Elite/Pro+). I'll post an update once it's available.

...The next update to LINK for the Corsair ONE should fix lighting control on Z370-based systems that might run into this particular issue (Elite/Pro+). I'll post an update once it's available.

Downloaded and installed. It does fix the issue. Look at that sucker breathe!

Thanks for the follow up and the fix!

Archived