Corsair Community

How to save profiles to keyboard, please help

Djrichiewiliams

Hello all, I apologise if there is already a thread on this, I am new and am not a professional gamer or anything.

All I want to do, is to create three colour profiles, to download onto the hardware of my Keyboard. I have a K70 RGB Mk2 Keyboard and have the 3.33.246 icue software on my laptop.

I use the keyboard with my work laptop but cannot download icue on that as it's blocked. So I need to make the profiles on my personal laptop, then download them onto my keyboard, then plug in that keyboard to my work computer.

I only want three simple colour profiles, one blue, one red and the rainbow wave (I like it despite reading posts people hate it).

I have tried to overwrite the profiles on my keyboard and it worked previously, but now, when I plug my keyboard into my work laptop, the keyboard lights up permanently red.

Please help, what should I do. I wish there was a youtube video which simply showed how to create a profile, add a simple single colour profile, how to download that to your keyboard and that's it.