Corsair Community

icue Nexus - cuescreens

So my icue Nexus arrived today :biggrin: ... pretty excited to get it installed and have a play. its dinky and possibly pointless... but it certainly has potential

I was pleased to see some example 'cuescreens' available from Corsair on the handy setup webpage auto opens. So I downloaded the start pack consisting of 6 packs; all zipped folders.... followed the instructions to import them into icue and quickly became stumped!! :confused:

the icue software is looking for iCUE screens (*.cuescreens), but the downloaded zips don't contain any such files !?!? .... I've tried everything I can think of, but icue refuses to see them!

Am I just missing something obvious or have Corsair screwed up here ! :sigh!: ... anybody else got them to work?

Yeah I noticed that exact same thing. I thought they'd have some sort of profiles to import for R6S integration which is the entire reason I bought this. I figured that would be pretty cool to use. You'd basically have to use the backgrounds they included and program each individual button yourself. Not a deal breaker by any means but more tedious than loading a preset and just replacing the keybinds with mine.

The Zip files are the screens... for some reason Win10 adds .zip to the end of the files. Use the view tab in explorer to toggle "show file extensions" then remove the .zip so the files are .cuescreens.

Then try importing them into iCUE.

• Corsair Employee
The Zip files are the screens... for some reason Win10 adds .zip to the end of the files. Use the view tab in explorer to toggle "show file extensions" then remove the .zip so the files are .cuescreens.

This is correct. Sorry for the confusion everybody.

Excellent :biggrin: many thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...