Corsair Community

iCUE v3.33.246 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after updating 3.33.246, macro sound doesn't work and profile change doesn't work well.

SCIMITAR marcro buttons look empty, but macro buttons work well except for changing profile and macro sound.

is it okay that I install 3.32.80 version without uninstalling 3.33.246 version? because I dont want to lose many profiles on icue.

after updating 3.33.246, macro sound doesn't work and profile change doesn't work well.

SCIMITAR marcro buttons look empty, but macro buttons work well except for changing profile and macro sound.

is it okay that I install 3.32.80 version without uninstalling 3.33.246 version? because I dont want to lose many profiles on icue.

That won't work. You can back them up and use them once they fix it, but to use in an older version, you'll need to rebuild the profile.

This feature is on by default but what we did was allow users to to disable it. If users disable the feature, itll resolve some of the noise issues when watching youtube or playing Overwatch. The TL;DR to exlpain the source of the problem is some applications feed us 8 channel stream, but in fact play only stereo - therefore some people will get issues with sound with some applications vs. others.

I've had random crackling and popping noise before but I don't think I ever noticed other kinds of noise before on my void usb. Interesting...

i cannot play on anything with this update this needs to be fixed really quick

i cannot use any key binds, when i try to use them when gaming but it keeps being cut off when i use a key on the keyboard or when i click the LC RC on my mouse im using a scimitar pro and a k70 rgb mk 2 se :nono:

• Confused 1

The absence of Corsair staff contribution in here despite all issues reported by such a large number of members doesn't smell particularly good.

Agreed, this hardware is too expensive to have such poor software updates and not be fixed in a timely manner.

Agreed, this hardware is too expensive to have such poor software updates and not be fixed in a timely manner.

the answer has been to roll back to 3.32.80 - but the real action should have been to freeze the update, back out / fix the code that caused this, and redeploy. code for rewriting how mouse macros are built should be fairly evident.

this version is working so bad, how can i find the last version and download it, i didnt want to use 3.33.246. corsair haven't test it before giving out the new version.

1. when installing the software, it always pop up, it's not working or something like that, u haave to press retry untile the installation screen pop up.

2. even u can install the software, the devices isnt' work as before, like my wireless headset, in the game, the game didn't recognized it. or simply speaking, my headset isn't working, i can't use it to commnuicate with the team. so how can i play such game, they are deaf to me, as i can' t use the mic. and i am using controller, i can't even typing in chat... fk software, fk 3.33.246, i want to reinstall the last one which is working well.

my headset is VIRTUOSO RGB WIRELESS SE, the newest and the most expensive ones, then why the new software have a things call, auto audio repositioning, and i also uninstall it when i am writing this post.

what is auto audio reposititoning? the page didn't said my headset have such feature, so why i see this in the ICUE under my headset? don't add any things that the headset didn't support, u made the ur customers so confused, as u can't find the releated topic in the official site under the device u brought

u guys can find oldest version from here ICU any version almost

Edited by RQsi7

Absolutely every version beyond 3.26.95 Never detects any of my Corsair products, then crashes within 1 minute. I have done clean installs, removed all drivers, deleted all Corsair folder including AppData Local and Roaming, cleaned the registry. All with no change. However reinstalling 3.26.95 works perfectly every time. As does installing any version prior to 3.26.95. just anything past does not work! Edited by pctoptech

After updating to this with my corsair pro void wireless. Hitting the mute button on the mic triggers "Mic feedback off, mic off" - which is redundant - of course the mic feedback is off if the mic is off. Can we get rid of "mic feedback off" that's just been added?

Mine is doing this too. I thought I was going mad, now its driving me mad.

Mic feedback off, Mic off.

Mic feedback on, Mic on.

Every time I press the mute button on the headset.

Virtuoso RGB Wireless

Mine is doing this too. I thought I was going mad, now its driving me mad.

Mic feedback off, Mic off.

Mic feedback on, Mic on.

Every time I press the mute button on the headset.

Virtuoso RGB Wireless

Doing the same thing to me today after the 'update'. With my Void Pro, flipping up the boom mic, I get 'Mic Off. Mic Feedback Off'. Flipping it back down results in 'Mic On. Mic Feedback On.'

When I turn the voice prompts off, I get the Mute/On sounds, but they are doubled as well.

it didnt' work well, even i installed 3.32.80. i can use or recognized in discord and generally using like in window, listen youtube etc, so it said the wireless mode is working, the headset is not fault .however when using wireless in game, it didn't recognized by the VOIP in the game, however, if i connect it with the USB, it's working and recognized by the in game VOIP. there should be something wrong on the App , bios. battery is high, so this is battery issue.

Did this patch fix the Windows 10 v2004 bug that jacked up the commander pro and made everything flicker?

Judging by the posts so far, this "patch" seems to have introduced more bugs than it addressed.

What I don't get is how there's still no input from Corsair in this thread. In response to all that has been said and reported up to this point.

That is equally bad as the quality of this patch or even worse IMO. Almost like they don't care. Not about all of their customers having issues with their products, nor about their reputation going down the drain.

Really odd! In a sad way since I've always been a big fan of Corsair.

a corsair employee has stated that they can recreate the issues and seeing as corsair release updates once every month then you have to wait for a new release next month. if your having issues uninstall icue and install the previous version until the update is released :)

Ahhh! This update horrifically destroyed my setup!

When I play games such as WoW, I rebind the Forward and Backward buttons on my M65 mouse to Right Ctrl and Right Shift and use them as modifiers for my keyboard action bar button presses (1-6, ctrl+1-6, and shift+1-6)

This has been fine for YEARS and across all versions of CUE, old and new, but after this update after I hold in Forward or Backward on the mouse and press 1-6, the mouse stops registering that I'm still holding in either forward or backward buttons. I have to let go and reclick forward or backwards to use the modifier key again.

I also have my sniper key remapped to right control for a push to talk key, now when playing a game when I talk using my sniper button, any other keystroke on my K75 keyboard cancels my push to talk.

This is CRITICALLY broken.

I need a link to an older version of iCUE, I literally cannot game with this version at all.

I think I have an issue similar to this that is probably related.

I have a corsair scimitar pro rgb mouse.

When I am on discord I have the push to talk button mapped to one of the numberbuttons (thumb buttons) on the left side of my mouse. The key itself is mapped to the F16 key at the moment.

What happens is that when I press the thumb button to talk discord registers that I have pushed the button and I can start to talk, but as soon as i release ANY button on the mouse, it stops. As if releasing any button releases all buttons on the mouse.

This is especially annoying when playing games where I press left/right mouse buttons (and release them) while I hold down the thumb button to talk.

(I have tried different configurations using different buttons on the mouse and its the same issue)

This is as the previous person wrote a CRITICAL BUG that came when I updated the iCUE the last time. I need a link to older software to use ASAP because this renders my mouse useless.