Corsair Community

Asus plugin freezing RAM lighting

Is there a way to prevent Aura from detecting RAM? I have an Asus motherboard with Vengeance RGB Pro RAM. When the Asus plugin loads in iCUE, the RAM lighting freezes most of the time. I have to close iCUE and restart the Corsair service to get the lighting to reset. After more than several rounds of this, I get lucky and the RAM lighting doesn't freeze.

I have current versions of iCUE and Aura (re)installed.

• 2 weeks later...
I've come to ask the same question. Except i don't believe it to be Aura. I was initially lead to believe so, So I uninstalled aura and everything, and still have the issue. Though for me, it seems when I change the fan speed on my gfx card the lighting on it lights up and then freezes my ram rgb. I don't understand why this happens, as even when I did have aura installed, i could never use it as it kept telling me that the service wasn't running. Assuming this is due to me using iCue

I have the Same Problem.

I have both Software installed (Armory Crate, ICUE) after I activate the "Full Software Control" in the ICUE Configuration panel of the Memory, Armory Crate cannot find any devices they use aura sync (Mainboard Graphic Card) and the lights are Freezing.

Without the "Full Software Control", activated I see the Memory and the Mainboard after I activate this Mainboard is not displaying anymore.

I think there is an address conflict in the plugin or something else.

I Have the Rampage 6.

When I uncheck the Full Software Control again and restart the PC all things work but memory is not synced to aura sync.