Corsair Community

GPU PCB bend with XG7

Hey,

It's not the prettiest but not extreme.

Could you both try to untighten marked screws (2 with red circle). 1/8 of a turn, max 1/4 of a turn and take a side picture of area with bend.

l02UIYI.png

Thanks!

Hi Greg ! I did try to losen the screw while i was assembling the block onto the card , and it didn't "unbend" . ATM the card is all installed and it would be a PITA to drain the loop to untighten 2 screws and take a picture . But i know for a fact since i've tried it that it did not work . I feel like the block is pushing the die into the PCB like there's a little bit too much material on the block itself , that's my humble opinion since i'm not an engineer :D:

• Corsair Employee

Thank you for info, will use it to check what's going on with EVGA PCBA and our XG7.

At this point, no cause for concern.

When you decide to perform some maintenance on your loop any you would like to try further troubleshooting steps please feel free to submit a support ticket.

Thank you for info, will use it to check what's going on with EVGA PCBA and our XG7.

At this point, no cause for concern.

When you decide to perform some maintenance on your loop any you would like to try further troubleshooting steps please feel free to submit a support ticket.

Of course , i'll probly flush the loop next weekend to change coolant . I'll take more picture and untighten the screw like mentionned above .

Temps are really good though , i'm hovering around 26-27 Idle and 45-50 while stress testing the card