Corsair Community

Corsair Link and H100i

Clixx

So I've been reading through the threads and I'm convinced it's my H100i that is currently causing problems for my PC. I've been trying to get the drivers installed and updated for my H100i but it's become quite the tedious process. Link does not detect my H100i, nor can I find any drivers for it. Additionally, I've gone into sysreg to make the 1 to 0 changes in the proper registries and that doesn't do the fix either. Lastly, I changed the inputs from the motherboard to USB 2.0 and different ports and that doesn't do the fix either. I'm sort of at my ends here and don't know what else I can do at this point.

Any help would be appreciated.

ldVu7JY.png

7Yr0hoB.png

Thank you

I'm sort of at my ends here and don't know what else I can do at this point.

If in Device Manager you Right/Click on the device with the yellow triangle what error code does the properties panel report?

1. The SIV initial + [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] + [Link Status] + [Link Fans] + [Link LEDs] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved.
  2. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend attaching these screen shots to your post using names such as [Link Devices].png.
  3. You should also ensure your PC Specs are up to date and specify the Windows Build number.
  4. Check the devices are present on Devices and Printers and confirm that Windows Device Manager is not reporting any issues.
  5. ALL of the files in the siv.zip release should be extracted to C:\Program Files\SIV\ or similar and SIV should be run from there.

• 1 year later...