Corsair Community

iCUE v3.18.77 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please fix hardware profiles saving / editing for Ironclaw RGB mouse.

I cannot save my profile as hardware profile.

Also software reports that my profiles iCUE HW profiles mismatch the ones in the device.

Whether I choose Save or Cancel on restoring HW profiles, it always pop-up when I bring iCUE software window to front or open app.

It's really nagging me. Other than that Ironclaw RGB mouse is really great and the software is stable and quite functional, only HW profiles don't work for me, or just misbehave.

I have this issue on 3.18.77 and I had it on the previous iCUE version 3.17.x.

CPU: Ryzen 3700x

MB: Aorus X570I

Corsair: Vengence pro, 6xll120, H100i Plat SE, Commander PRO, Lighting Node

All the latest drivers from AMD, WIN, Gigabyte BIOS and ICUE SW.

Issue: with iCue running, CPU Temps avg 50c [spiking to 67c] @ idle and VID is pretty much locked @ 1.4-5v, using windows balanced power plan with min CPU set to 0% - Max set to 100%

by simply closing iCue temps drop to 35c-45c and VID idles .5 - .9v.

with iCue closed benchmarks in AIDA, furmark Cinebench show a performance increase of 8-15% and temps peak @ 82c with all fans set to 800 rpm, H100i running quite for fans and pump. Additionally, gaming db is below 45db which was the point of this rig...

FIX iCue SW and yes AMD has issues with it's processor but iCue needs to be optimized.

after upto this version. In Dashboard for my Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Code. Original was showing Temp 1-7. Now has random duplicate some temp 8-11. Also Fan#1 is duplicate as FAN #2. A bug?

I’m afraid that is normal for Asus boards and not iCUE version dependent. The Asus embedded controller is a bit prickly and that makes the enumeration and identification a bit unreliable. Duplicates and nonsense values are pretty common. Every restart a reshuffle.

My system:

9900K + ASUS Z390 FORMULA + RTX 2080TI + WINDOWS 1903 BUILD 18362.239

List some bugs:

- Mouse keeps giving some "Freezes" this only happens when you install "Icue" software on windows. Solution? Change USB port until this conflict does not occur. Every time you format or reinstall Icue this conflict will occur on the USB port.

- ST100 RGB on the sound part, when installing "Icue" stops working and the sound becomes faulty. Solution? Enter the device manager and delete the driver "CORSAIR ST100" and prompt windows to install the driver, only this way solves bug and the sound will work again.

- Lastly, I have Commander Pro + LIGHTING NODE PRO. When integrating with "Far Cry 5" my fans connected to "Commander Pro" work normally. Already my fans connected in "LIGHTING NODE PRO" the lights go out and does not work properly like Commander PRO.

I hope Corsair staff fix these flaws, this is very annoying and we are unable to enjoy 100% of their products. You need to pay attention to your customers, so you lost important customers.

Thank you

icue.thumb.png.1fcd5999aa31ee012f7500077023c430.png

Edited by denisgcarvalho

My ST 100 no longer runs RGB when iCue is not running. Occasionally it flickers on and off with iCue not running. Seems to be some sort of conflict perhaps.

Can confirm running iCue will have the RGB work. Is this a known issue?

My ST 100 no longer runs RGB when iCue is not running. Occasionally it flickers on and off with iCue not running. Seems to be some sort of conflict perhaps.

Can confirm running iCue will have the RGB work. Is this a known issue?

ST100 have no "Hardware Lightning" so when you shut off iCUE the ST100 will go to Rainbow. But why it flickers can i not answer, do you have any other monitoring programs? HWMonitor, Aida64?

ST100 have no "Hardware Lightning" so when you shut off iCUE the ST100 will go to Rainbow. But why it flickers can i not answer, do you have any other monitoring programs? HWMonitor, Aida64?

No other apps but 3rd party gaming apps like steam, origin ubiplay are in the background.

Occasionally, RGB will come back on for a short time then the ST 100 will go dark. Running iCue in the background, the RGB works fine.

Something has changed. I only updated iCue and the Commander pro firmware.

I also uninstalled ST 100 stand driver via device manager.

At this stage it appears to be a firmware/software issue.

Compared to "Why do I need to download individual apps to manage all my Corsair devices?"

iCUE controls everything Corsair has, which includes products you do not own. Bundle everything into one ease-of-use software, you increase download size.

Fair enough, but the least the developers can do is (a) detect what hardware is installed and install only those components or (b). Provide options during the install to select what components to install.

This is almost 900MB installed. I hate RGB so I will never use any of the features, all I need is fan speeds and temps. 900MB for that is insane no matter how you look at it.

Corsair are never going to get this product stable - ever (and they know it). It's all about money - not stability or features.

As they release new products it's getting exponentially worse because they are trying to do too much with a single AIO package. That strategy has never worked for anyone. There are also issues still outstanding from more than a year ago. The fix cycle is way too slow.

Edited by Yanta

LED strip front lights are going out on my Corsair i160 are stuck in Corsair default blue when I have had the entire system profiled to run off iCUE Instant Lighting (RED color in my case). When going into iCUE software and trying to apply my custom iCUE Instant Lighting color, suddenly ALL LED strip lights go out (like someone unplugged the power). Please fix this.

I have 6 LL 120 fans and ever since last Icue software update my fans have been on fritz no matter what mode I do it keeps colour flickering. I've tried pc restart software update/ forced update close and reopen close all unessery programmes but no matter what I do it doesnt solve the problem whats going on here please help. even after this update its still flickering

Can be a possible break or damage to the rgb cable

[ame]

[/ame]

My system:

9900K + ASUS Z390 FORMULA + RTX 2080TI + WINDOWS 1903 BUILD 18362.239

List some bugs:

- Mouse keeps giving some "Freezes" this only happens when you install "Icue" software on windows. Solution? Change USB port until this conflict does not occur. Every time you format or reinstall Icue this conflict will occur on the USB port.

- ST100 RGB on the sound part, when installing "Icue" stops working and the sound becomes faulty. Solution? Enter the device manager and delete the driver "CORSAIR ST100" and prompt windows to install the driver, only this way solves bug and the sound will work again.

- Lastly, I have Commander Pro + LIGHTING NODE PRO. When integrating with "Far Cry 5" my fans connected to "Commander Pro" work normally. Already my fans connected in "LIGHTING NODE PRO" the lights go out and does not work properly like Commander PRO.

I hope Corsair staff fix these flaws, this is very annoying and we are unable to enjoy 100% of their products. You need to pay attention to your customers, so you lost important customers.

Thank you

Failures and failures and no solution ...

List some bugs:

This seems a bit odd. I have the same motherboard, same Windows version, and the same mouse. I have never seen or heard of this, although how often are you re-installing iCUE?

Yeah, sorry. You can't listen to music while installing the sound driver for the device you are using. Try playing a game and reinstalling your GPU driver at the same time. I would take normal precautions like everything else and turn off the headset when installing. Why are you reinstalling iCUE so frequently?

Far Cry 5 is one of a handful of games with lighting coded to game events. Obviously that requires some interaction with the game's code. It was the first game do to this 18 months ago. The Far Cry developers likely are no longer working on that project. Not clear if the game was not programmed for more than one device (LNP/C-Pro) or if it is a glitch. Presumably the fan lighting works normally in other situations and you do have the option of turning the SDK off to bring back your own lighting patterns.

another colossal failure from your devs.

constant crashes, freezes, bugs.

I really want to know if Corsair out sources their software development to 3rd world countries (because thats the level of coding quality we are getting), if they refuse to pay decent salaries thus can only afford entry level devs straight out of some garbage bootcamp, or blew all their money on one dev but then couldn't afford a QA team.

Ryzen 2700x

Aourus AX370 (current BIOS, AGESA 1.0.0.3.ABB

everything is updated to the max

With iCue running, CPU temps spike up really high (seeing 10-15C jumps), CPU never drops to idle.

Going to make a dedicated thread about it, but posting here for attention.

Im so invested in the Corsair ecosystem, but Ive finally reached the point, where I will happily replace 32gb rgb pro ram, 100i platinum, and 6 ll120 fans. Its been months of wonky rgb controls, glitching, not turning on, reinstalling firmware, replacement node and commander, Im over it. There is plenty of other hardware on the market that looks just as good, or better, and the software isn't hot garbage.

Hopefully for everyones sake they can pull it together, but looks doubtful.

Is this a joke ? Still no Ryzen 3000 support ?? CPU's have been out for a month now.

Aside from that: it was working just fine in 3.11.0.28 (because i had a temp lightin effect that matched ryzen master). Unfortunately, I'm not able to find this exact version, and I can't roll back to it through windows system restore either.

I only upgraded because of a new commander pro, which i got because I was happy with the software and products, and fed up with the crappy gigabyte software. Looks like I got worse software in return. How can you patch a software to get worse ????

Edited by geronimo789