Old 07-15-2017, 06:16 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 911749
red-ray Reputation: 81
Idea Please post [Link Test]

Quote:
Originally Posted by boeing253 View Post
I just wondered if you had, had time to analyze the screenshots and see where my problem might be coming from.
I looked again at the screen shots, but still can't see what the issue might be. I find it quite tricky to figure out what could be causing issues when I don't have access to the system. With your issue what I would really like to see is the contents of the message that the H80iV2 sends to the PC and I just had an idea.

Please will you do Menu->Tools->Link Test when the system is working as it should and save that screen shot. The panel should run for about 40 seconds and look similar as below. When the cooler goes wonky repeat this before and after the disable/enable then post all three panels.

Quote:

If there is a Device I/O Error Messages Reported then it may be truncated so if it is copy and paste the full error message into the post (Right/Click of it, choose Select All then Copy).

The Transfer Test Limit should be 10,000 and if it's not use Menu->Tools->Configure->Link Setup to set it to 10,000 and press [Save].
Attached Images
File Type: png [Link Test] H80GT when OK.png (58.0 KB, 476 views)

Last edited by red-ray; 07-15-2017 at 06:20 AM.