View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 02:12 AM
Graffin's PC Specs

POST ID # = 793659
Graffin Reputation: 10

Hi guys, I just upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 8.1 and i'm having a problem with the LED staying blue on the H100i pump.

It seems the version of Corsair Link I had on Windows 8.1 was a bit dated, and somewhere along the way it stopped showing the H100i fans or temp. No wonder the Get Win 10 tool flagged it as problematic!

Anyway, I uninstalled Corsair Link (then the Corsair Link USB Dongle Driver that was in my Control Panel as well) then the C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Corsair directory as instructed. I'm not sure why I had the Corsair Link USB Dongle Driver (perhaps because i'm using the digital to analog bridge cable for the RM power supply?).

I rebooted, installed the latest version of Corsair Link onto Windows 8.1 (which updated the H100i firmware) and it was showing my H100i pump temp and fans could be adjusted once again. Everything seemed to be fine so I went ahead with the Windows 10 upgrade.

Windows 10 went on fine. Everything seems to work, except for one small problem...

The LED settings on Corsair Link don't stay blue. I had the red set to 0, green set to 0 and blue set to 200.

As soon as I reboot (or even shut down and restart) - the LED starts off bright white, then goes a very very light blue (still almost white) when Windows 10 boots up.

When I open up the Corsair Link program, it still shows the sliders where I left them at, but if I drag the blue one down to 0, the LED turns yellow. The only way to get the LED back to the colour I selected is to drag all 3 sliders up to the max and back to 0 again (where the LED actually goes black), then once I drag the blue slider back up to 200 I have the same blue I selected back.

It seems I have to do that on every reboot/restart, otherwise the LED appears almost white.

Will this be fixed/looked into?

I realise it's only a minor annoyance, but would very much appreciate it if it worked like it used to!

Last edited by Graffin; 08-05-2015 at 02:21 AM.