Corsair Community

iCUE Wanted Features (collecting thread)

LeSnakk

Haven't read through all posts in this thread, so please forgive me if it was already suggested/mentioned.

I would love to have the same hardware lighting option I have for my H115i Platinum and the fans connected to my Commander Pro also for my Venegance RGB Pro memory sticks.

You already do buddy...

in settings.. in the Ram tab. you will find Enable Full Software Control. unless you have this ticked you are already using hardware playback,,,,

when ticked the applied effects will run when iCUE runs..

what ever you apply when not ticked will be 'hardware' controlled....

hope that made sense dude

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Made perfect sense now that you explained it.

I think iCUE is a really amazing piece of software and I never had a computer looking as cool as my current one!

However, it does take a while to learn everything about iCUE - what is possible and how to accomplish it.

Maybe Corsair should launch a 'Certified iCUE Professional' program for people such as yourself :biggrin:

Made perfect sense now that you explained it.

I think iCUE is a really amazing piece of software and I never had a computer looking as cool as my current one!

However, it does take a while to learn everything about iCUE - what is possible and how to accomplish it.

Maybe Corsair should launch a 'Certified iCUE Professional' program for people such as yourself :biggrin:

yeah there is a lot to take in.. but once you know.. you know...

'CIP' program.. i like that lol

1.) Realtime monitoring of max/min/current temperatures, cpu usage, clock speeds, fan speeds, and voltages if possible.

2.) Much MUCH MUCH more lighting link presets. Also, it would be nice for a more user friendly interface for custom lighting effects. Seriously, I can't even find tutorials or guides specifically for how to make my own LL fan lighting effect.

3.) The ability to just add a community list of effects. There's only so much heartbeat and visor I can take guys.

Hello ,

I want two thing right now .

1. For Animation. Please make a “Slowest” Speed. When i select “Slow” speed , itsny slow as much i want.

2. Replacede the battery information in default headset menu. I dont wanna go to setting for see that.

Hello ,

I want two thing right now .

1. For Animation. Please make a “Slowest” Speed. When i select “Slow” speed , itsny slow as much i want.

2. Replacede the battery information in default headset menu. I dont wanna go to setting for see that.

What effects are you trying to make slow? Slow effects can be achieved with a custom gradient, wave or ripple effect by adjusting the lighting time in seconds. Have you tried that?

What effects are you trying to make slow? Slow effects can be achieved with a custom gradient, wave or ripple effect by adjusting the lighting time in seconds. Have you tried that?

Spiral Rainbow or Rainbow Wave. Even "Slow Speed" like a fast. They must add a Slowest Speed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have read through the entire thread and don't believe this has been put forward as a suggestion yet...

When setting up a lighting channel on either a Lighting Node Pro or a Commander Pro, could we have a "Custom" option where you could specify a finite number for LEDs? The number of LEDs field could be easily validated to ensure you don't go over the maximum for the channel (60?).

My request is a bit selfish as I have a Phanteks DH-D140 Distribution plate with 21 D-LEDs (which I believe can define as "2 Strips are connected" and simply ignore the last D-LED) but it may prove useful for other devices with similarly oddball LED counts. I do have a PirateDog Tech Mystic/Aura adapter arriving this week to test whether I can control it (hopefully) via one of my CoPro's lighting channel.

I have a Phanteks DH-D140 Distribution plate [/i]

I get that need ;) but you are asking to support control of other manufacturers devices via a 3rd party adapter ( i also use PDT products) which isnt really the done thing right now.. good idea but can't see it happening any time soon dude

I get that need ;) but you are asking to support control of other manufacturers devices via a 3rd party adapter ( i also use PDT products) which isnt really the done thing right now.. good idea but can't see it happening any time soon dude

No, just to be able to specify the number of LEDs I have on a Lighting channel (from one up to the sixty LED maximum). ICUE should be able to manage the strip as they are addressable 5V. It's not a biggy (for me) as I can define them as 2 LED strips which would be 20 of the 21 LEDs.

Edit: Installed the Mystic/Aura adapter cable from PirateDog Tech yesterday and it worked like a charm. I have the second lighting channel on one of my Commander Pro's defined as "2 RGB strips connected" (as Meatloaf once said - ♫♪ 20 out of 21 LEDs ain't bad ♪♫).

attachment.php?attachmentid=36671&stc=1&d=1569709029

It looks all red but it is actually running Lewis Gerschwitz's "DOOM" profile

small.jpg.6c2155b73a2ff782bdf0c099c372d377.jpg

Edited by BlaiseP
Added photo