View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 07:31 PM

POST ID # = 1023342
Tek.Rods Reputation: 10
Default Solution

My dear colleague, I will now apologize for my English "made in google translate".
I feel a venal hatred for this language, but as I have a big heart and always help the next I came to give you the solution to this problem!

Well, I don't know which component you have on your computer, but I think one of them is a Corsair WaterCooler and after much brainstorming I found that these coolers have a logical part, a software that conflicts with Windows. In case it would be a service.

To be exact the service "CorsairGamingAudioConfig" I do not know what the function for it, but on windows systems it causes problems and freezing if not run correctly, unfortunately has nothing to do because ICUE does not install it on your computer to be installed, only enables this function.

So to solve this problem hit Win + R, type services.msc and look in the list that appears the service mentioned above. Once located by double clicking on it and under "startup type" switch to disabled.

Restart the computer and ready the freezing problem will be solved.

Oh one more addendum, check your motherboard BIOS version, there are some manufacturers, like ASUS for example that has a number of store-available boards that have outdated BIOS, I had this problem too, use 3rd generation processor and the BIOS was updated for 2nd generation only.

In the long run this can lead to a number of problems, including a total system freeze.