Corsair Community

All White LEDs & Flashing Caps/Num/Scr Lock

timladen

Everything was working yesterday morning. Then, I unplugged everything to move my desk away from the wall as I was going to be drilling into my wall.

When I plugged everything back in, it said the K70 needed a firmware update and was completed. The LEDs then cycled through a few different color settings: all off, all red except for WASD, colorful, all white except for QWERDF which were red, all white except the letters, which were blue.

During this time, the keyboard didn't actually work. I waited, before unplugging it and back in. It is now functional, but the LEDs are all white, and the Caps/Num/Scr Lock lights are all blinking. At no point did CUE pick up my K70.

Things I tried: restarting my PC, uninstalling/reinstalling everything Corsair related, switching to BIOS mode, downgrading to a previous version of CUE, and trying different ports on my USB hub.

Every time I restart my PC it mentions the firmware update and the process starts over. I couldn't find anyone else with my problem when searching. If it's worth mentioning, my M65 RGB has worked this entire time. Hope this isn't a dumb question and that my explanation was clear enough. Thanks.

• 3 years later...