View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 11:43 AM

POST ID # = 740509
terryob Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1ngles View Post
I'm curious in to how you have managed to put the firmware in. Looking at the screen you are supposed to get if the connection/software is working properly, there are a set of folder options on the left hand side, whereas I don't have any. As you have said if you can't access the root folder or find it I don't se how you could have upgraded it successfully. I suspect from what I have read is that you need to know what version of firmware is compatible with the current IOS app, as it is likely 1.2.7 is too old now ........
I know the current voyager air firmware is 1.2.7 on the drive
1. I have updated app on ipad
2. I have connected voyager air to pc with usb cable and copied lowest firmware available to root ( 2.0.17 )
3. I disconnect safely the drive, take out the usb cable switch it on then wait for wireless flashing, but never flashes.
don't know what else to do, I have accessed the voyager air via the ipad I am able to wirelessly connect or LAN connect to the Voyager but all I get is a page showing Voyager Air settings, this page shows me the current firmware is 1.2.7, bottom left showing 'not connected to wireless'