Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try this

[ATTACH]21227[/ATTACH]

errr. it seems to work however just seems to either be really slow or laggy, not sure if this is because i am using an old version of cue or if thats the way u made it? but i can tell the white is only at the tip, nice job but if you could make it faster/smooth that'd be cool.

errr. it seems to work however just seems to either be really slow or laggy, not sure if this is because i am using an old version of cue or if thats the way u made it? but i can tell the white is only at the tip, nice job but if you could make it faster/smooth that'd be cool.

This has to be it :)

matrixmode.prf

i took someones already premade matrix mode, and edited to look the way you wanted.

Hey all, anyone able to create a heartbeat effect in red?

Also a heartbeat effect with a ECG effect in white (heart monitor)?

For a k70. Ideally the heartbeat pulses twice and fades to black and then repeats. The ecg would start left to right after the first beat.

Thanks to anyone willing to give it a shot.

Hey all, anyone able to create a heartbeat effect in red?

Also a heartbeat effect with a ECG effect in white (heart monitor)?

For a k70. Ideally the heartbeat pulses twice and fades to black and then repeats. The ecg would start left to right after the first beat.

Thanks to anyone willing to give it a shot.

There is no "All" its just me, the lone ranger :P

is this what you wanted?

Heartbeat Red.prf

That is indeed the ecg effect I was looking for! Very nice work and done so quickly! Thank you.

Can this run at the same time the keyboard would beat like a heart?

edit: I managed this after messing around a bit: http://www.filedropper.com/heartbeatredii

edit II: was not able to make the file available for download with a single click as you do. How do I do that?

edit III: I added a type lighting effect that I consider a sort of defibrillator effect. Still messing with it but so far im having fun with it.

Edited by Calculon
  • Confused 1

That is indeed the ecg effect I was looking for! Very nice work and done so quickly! Thank you.

Can this run at the same time the keyboard would beat like a heart?

edit: I managed this after messing around a bit: http://www.filedropper.com/heartbeatredii

edit II: was not able to make the file available for download with a single click as you do. How do I do that?

edit III: I added a type lighting effect that I consider a sort of defibrillator effect. Still messing with it but so far im having fun with it.

You can attach downloads from your desktop. and no problem, if you have anymore requests, feel free.