Corsair Community

Double Shot Key Caps

Corsair Henry

Which color keycaps and Material do you prefer?  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Which color keycaps and Material do you prefer?

• Black Keycaps + ABS
    • Black Keycaps + PBT
    • White keycaps + ABS
    • White keycaps + PBT
    • numbers + Legends side by side ( better lighting)
    • Single Thickness
    • Double thickness

• Corsair Employee

I would want the font to be unchanged from the current one, but it would be cool to see a corsair sails logo for the windows key :) hint hint. Different color keysets would appeal to more people, but if not I would prefer Black/white (translucent) legends.

Are you talking about the font for the K70 RGB or Strafe RGB?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be VERY INTERESTED in a set of double shot key caps as long as their PBT. im rocking a K70 (not rgb because can't find a mx blue rgb k70 anywhere :( ). the stock keycaps are ABS and i hate how slippery (smooth) they are. My friend just got his Ducky shine 5 the other day and the keycaps that came with it are double shot PBT and they feel amazing. they're thicker but main thing is that they have a matte (grain) feel to them that just feel perfect.

i was looking online for a keycap set but came to find out that the bottom row is not standard :(

i would be willing to pay $40- $50 shipped if they're PBT.

Edited by Valkyrie743

• Corsair Employee
Corsairs sails logo in place of Windows key would be a great idea and could be an optional replacement in the key set something akin to what Ducky do with theirs.

Wulf

We did this in place of the escape key for fun :D:

CorsairEscape.PNG.c9d0d66650ebb3b4a89170d4abd63387.PNG

Edited by Corsair Henry

I would be interested in a new double shot key set if the number keys and all keys with multiple symbols had the numbers and symbols side by side over the leds.

Also I really like the Vortex backlit doubleshot white key set because they have larger letters and let so much more light/color through. However they don't have the keys for the Corsair bottom row, not to mention the K95 RGB macro keys!

If you guys did a set like that I would be in.

vortex.thumb.JPG.aaba73b8925c6fdd79f0caf226583f51.JPG

Edited by remilton

Can you give us an approximate time when these new keycaps will be for sale?

@Corsair Henry,

Any indication on how likely this project is to get the go ahead yet bud?

Best

Wulf

Keyboard prepped, bra on head and Paganistic ritual ready in anticipation :laughing:

• Corsair Employee
@Corsair Henry,

Any indication on how likely this project is to get the go ahead yet bud?

Best

Wulf

Keyboard prepped, bra on head and Paganistic ritual ready in anticipation :laughing:

Hello Wulf,

It takes some time. We are still in the "talking" stage with suppliers. Ill update everyone if i have any news

I made an account to simply post about how much I want these. Backlit doubleshot pbt that fit on my k65 rgb would be glorious. I'm a Canadian and our dollar is weak right now, but if I could get these shipped for around 60-70cnd$ that would be excellent.

edit: price

Edited by PoopyMoosh

• Corsair Employee
I made an account to simply post about how much I want these. Backlit doubleshot pbt that fit on my k65 rgb would be glorious. I'm a Canadian and our dollar is weak right now, but if I could get these shipped for around 60-70cnd$ that would be excellent.

^ Backlit doubleshot pbt seems like the way to go. Hopefully I can make this happen.

I would pay $50.00 (including tax) for double shot key caps for my North American layout K95 RGB.

Thank you for the data. It seems like $50 is what most people are willing to pay.

Edited by Corsair Henry