View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 11:29 PM
k3mist's PC Specs

POST ID # = 830318
k3mist Reputation: 13
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-ray View Post
I feel no fix after 13 months is not acceptable. On what date will there be a fix?

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137364 also needs fixing.

What actions are Corsair planning to ensure there are firmware fixes in sensible timescales?
Hi Ray,

I have the Corsair Commander and I wish I would have found these forums prior to purchase. However, water under the bridge.

I am using SIV at this point because of the issues in CL. Hardware detection issues and it constantly resetting and adding all the devices over and over again with previous devices being inactive/blank not reporting anything. Which you then have to go through and delete. Plus other issues, like LED flicker, etc.

I'm guessing I really don't need to explain any of this.

Anyway, my question, is it possible to control the fan curve from different temp sensors using SIV? For example, the internal temp of my CPU to control the speed of the rad fans?

I see SIV easily detects all temps, devices, fans, etc but I can not figure out how to "bind" these two separate controls, if its even possible. I read the directions on your site, etc, but can not find anything. Please let me know.

Anyway, I really appreciate your work on SIV, its a life savor at the moment.

1 members found this post helpful.