Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB

subbyte

On the15/06 I submitted a ticket for my Dark Core RGB mouse and have not heard anything since apart from the auto reply, any help would be apreciated. this is what I submitted along with my Invoice and a photo of the serial number :-

"mouse does not show in iCue when not plugged in using 2.4GHz wireless, sometimes when plugged in and showing in iCue it has no lighting profiles set, DPI is all over the place never the same at any time regardles of whether plugged in or not, 3 LED`s on the side should show red only show blue when unplugged and is very slow to respond, reset does not work and sometimes switching off and on can clear the problem but not always." this continues to be an issue and can have wide ranging problems not all of which are covered above

• Corsair Employee

Our technical support has been experiencing some delays with the migration to our new support system. Go ahead and send me your ticket number and I'll raise it to our support team.

Have you verified that both the dongle and mouse have the same firmware version?

• 2 weeks later...
I have today received a new replacement Dark Core RGB SE mouse however it is completely DOA, unresponsive, I have tried calling the US support from the UK but after 20 minutes on hold I gave up as the cost was astronomical. Is Corsair support ever going to sort themselves out. It would be good for them to call me but I am away for a week now so I guess by the time they have responded to my ticket its going to be another 4 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

I had a reply from Tom N while I was on holiday "If you send me an email when you get back from holiday I'll be more than happy to schedule a callback for you during UK hours, and we can try getting the issues sorted out."

I replied on return to the uk (7/14/2019) and heard nothing since.

ID #2000450715

Edited by subbyte