Corsair Community

iCUE v3.14.104 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Dashboard now has a revert to defaults option in Settings

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

This bloated software already has that function!!!!

.. in the form of a MASSIVE + ANNOYING bug that resets and forgets what you have set if you have the window open for more than a few hours!

sheesh. i can't imagine how horrible your guys' priority list must look like

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This patch broke my VOID RGB Wireless headset. Reinstalling a older version isn't working.

EDIT: Turns out I had to force a firmware reinstall. I would suggest for everyone who has a VOID RGB Wireless headset to avoid this update, Corsair doesn't test their software.

Edited by Primey

@Corsair James

Hi , I have two custom profiles, a custom curve and another fixed mode, when I select fixed mode and close the program when I open it and change to the custom curve profile the sensor that I have configured is cpu package returns to the default sensor H80iv2 ... why?

Anyone know if Corsair are working on re-implementing the Corsair Link "Rainbow Wave" version (I think it is called) into iCue for LL series fans? I miss that Rainbow mode.
Yes, call it "Rainbow Wave Classic" or something, so those that like the current one have the choice of either one.

In addition, it would be nice if "Spiral Rainbow" (and any other effects that currently aren't selectable in Hardware Lighting for various devices) was selectable in Hardware Lighting for the Lighting Node Pro and all kinds of fans and strips connected to it. Currently it's only selectable in Hardware for the Platinum coolers, although a workaround is to use an old version of iCue (like iCue version 3.9.93) without separate hardware lighting setting, where any software effect is automatically applied as hardware effect as well (so we know this would be possible).

Yes, call it "Rainbow Wave Classic" or something, so those that like the current one have the choice of either one.

In addition, it would be nice if "Spiral Rainbow" (and any other effects that currently aren't selectable in Hardware Lighting for various devices) was selectable in Hardware Lighting for the Lighting Node Pro and all kinds of fans and strips connected to it. Currently it's only selectable in Hardware for the Platinum coolers, although a workaround is to use an old version of iCue (like iCue version 3.9.93) without separate hardware lighting setting, where any software effect is automatically applied as hardware effect as well (so we know this would be possible).

Actually, I think "Spiral Rainbow" is the one I'm referring to. It's a beautiful rainbow effect. Sorely missed :(

i'd love corsair to make some new default effects for various devices, being able to program a lot of fancy animations shows how good the hardware can go - but seeing the average default ones is a bit of a loss.

seriously, seeing the RGB ram work like a thermometer with the lights lighting up vertically as more RAM gets used or as temps increase - THATS the kind of awesome thing we need

Edited by Mussels

i am having nothing but issues with my Icue. None of my stuff is recognized. I have done a tech inquiry and they wanted me to uninstall, reinstall. if that didn't work they wanted me to install an older version of Icue. that didnt fix it. So now i just have a bunch of stuff that doesnt work. It wont see my mouse, keyboard, ram, cooler any of it.

i am having nothing but issues with my Icue. None of my stuff is recognized. I have done a tech inquiry and they wanted me to uninstall, reinstall. if that didn't work they wanted me to install an older version of Icue. that didnt fix it. So now i just have a bunch of stuff that doesnt work. It wont see my mouse, keyboard, ram, cooler any of it.

check device manager for items with a yellow triangle or !

if so, you can just uninstall that device or manually update its driver and go from there

im glad to see that it's not just me that's been having issues with the latest update..for some reason one thing i have noticed while trying to play around with the led lighting link issue im having. I have noticed that the st100 and the m800 for some reason seem to be sharing or revered roles in the software. hope a corsair developer reads these posts for means of troubleshooting possibly.. but i keep getting usb dc's on both the stand and pad as well as the led light linking being crossed up between the both of them. the headphones started out today having issues but havent had any issues with them once i reinstalled the software a third time today..hope they release a fix soon

New update, same error. Only other change this time around was I completely reformatted my drive and re-installed Windows from the ground up. Only Windows 10, drivers, and windows updates were installed as a clean base then installed the new version of iCue.

Summary as per my previous posts: After a system reboot and iCUE launches, the device disconnect sound is triggered and an application error event is logged for CLR20r3, System.Management.

Firmware up to date for other Corsair products: K70 MK2, H115i Pro, Lightning Node Pro w/ 4x LL140

Here is the history of the versions I've reported this under:

Others have reported this in their event logs as far back as Sep 2018.

Fault bucket 1653302456312862530, type 5
Event Name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Corsair.Service.exe
P2: 3.14.0.9
P3: 5c76791b
P4: System.Management
P5: 4.7.3190.0
P6: 5b6947cb
P7: 8c
P8: 3f
P9: System.Management.Management
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER51D9.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Corsair.Service._84f39299ee55d2409e457ad6b5d77d817ba29ddb_486e35d9_0b845786

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 7da9d51b-db5d-419c-b907-5d3c9b4b9eb0
Report Status: 268435552
Hashed bucket: acee69f0ab45bf8cd6f1b5d30ecf1742
Cab Guid: 0

My event log details attached below.

CLR20R3_error.zip

• Corsair Employee

To users who have issues with audio, we recently had to update the certification of the audio driver in preparation for RS5. I'll update the patch notes to include this tidbid but if you have issues with your drivers, try to repair the installation (and make sure your Windows is updated too). This has no impact on Corsair Service, however.

As for other users who have issues with the disconnect of Platinum Coolers, I would like to start distributing beta versions of iCUE v3.15 that contains some software workarounds to resolve this issue while our hardware vendor is investigating the issue. In our limited testing, we've been able to see that it resolves the issue but we'd like to increase the sample pool. Therefore, please private message me if you have this issue and would like to try the test build. This way, I can follow up with you if it works (or doesn't work) and get more data for the latter.

Mine was working fine until this update now it's disconnecting all the time.

+2 since this latest update i get alot of USB disconnect chimes daily, ontop of that i have the h100i RBG and i also get the RBG lights to flash, fans spin up to max speed all while getting USB chimes. uninstalled ICUE and i havnt had a problem since. thought it was a PC hardware issue for the longest time. hopefully this gets soon, i need ICUE for mouse button re mapping.

This patch broke my VOID RGB Wireless headset. Reinstalling a older version isn't working.

EDIT: Turns out I had to force a firmware reinstall. I would suggest for everyone who has a VOID RGB Wireless headset to avoid this update, Corsair doesn't test their software.

My USB VOID RGB isn't working either.

Errors out on the update with error code (1).

I really don't need all the rgb stuff. but like it controlling my cooler.

Edit: I figured it out now. Had to uninstall the old one and install the new. All working now. :)

Edited by firerx

Additional Note: For users who are experiencing issues with the Platinum Cooler disconnecting when Steam is running, we have been able to isolate the issue related to the firmware, certain Intel Chipsets (Z370/Z390), Steam, and iCUE running together simultaneously. Our vendor for the Hydro Series Platinum Coolers is looking into it but they have given us instructions to implement a software workaround to address the issue for the time being. We will be testing this internally and preparing this fix for v3.15 iCUE release on April 22nd (pending no issues).

Update on this, Steam does it to my AMD system and now Battle.net launcher is doing it also. H100i Platinum RGB.

*EDIT* Scratch that I figured it out. I had LED sync from Precision XOC running at the same time and that's what caused it. Killed that process all is fine, but I still get the Steam issue on an AMD system.

Edited by Gronar
Solved