Corsair Community

H100i gtx doesnt show up in icue latest version

thehypnootoad

I had this problem too which I've just fixed.

Open up device manager, scroll down and expand 'Universal Serial Bus Controllers' and there is an entry for 'Corsair USBXp Driver'. My driver had been disabled, which was shown with a different icon to the functioning drivers. Right click the entry, select enable and OK the warning prompts. Your cooler should instantly appear in icue.

I guess the latest update to the program wasn't fully tested for such unwanted behaviour to appear in the latest release :sigh!:

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately its not showing up in device manager even under hidden devices im guessing ill have to wait for new version or go back to previous version thank you anyway

Do you have any unrecognized devices? Can you see the cooler in USBDeView, even if it's not connected or doesn't have a proper driver? (Corsair Vendor ID is 1b1c)

Hmmm ... that would sound like it's the cooler, wouldn't it? The lack of a VID/PID is pretty odd though.

Have you tried a cold boot with a complete power down (turn off the PSU/unplug)?

Also, try updating the driver for the cooler by pointing it to the iCue Drivers folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\driver\siusbxp). You can also try to disable/enable the device to force a redetection.

Hmmm ... makes me wonder if this has to do with the long-standing issue with the Commander Pro and some AMD boards. Very odd that it was working and now it's not.

What happens if you restart the service without restarting iCue? How about forcing the firmware to update on the CoPro?

Hi thanks for replying amd board could be issue definitely was since the update though tried redoing the commander pro update but still no luck trying to avoid doing windows refresh but looks like might have to happen.

I'm not sure a Windows refresh would work.

You can also try reinstalling the driver or ... perhaps ... rolling back the driver (if that option is available).

• 1 year later...