View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Breimeister's PC Specs

POST ID # = 675406
Breimeister Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybink View Post
As a software tester, I thought I installed Windows 8.1 last week and all is well with my hardware and software. My Windows 8.1 is legit and legally registered to me. When I installed Corsair link and run the software for the first time, I noticed that their isn't any pump or fans present.

Okay I appreciate and understand that Windows 8.1 is not officially supported until next month.
Sounds just like my outcome with Windows 8.1 Pro but I also have their AX80i power supply that is not present. I also used their Corsairlink 2.4.5065 software which is available in the product download section.

Connecting to the USB plug at the back of your machine instead of the USB header on the motherboard should work but it really should get any different results. I may need to go that route because in the future I will need that USB motherboard header for another product.

I hope Corsair fixes this for the Windows 8.1 release date because the Corsair LED on the h100i heatsink has changed from white to light yellow.