Corsair Community

Lighting Node Pro Firmware update to 0.7.122 broke lighting

yui_asa

Hi, I hope this helps someone.

I have a crystal 280X, and one of the front fan lights stopped working after a firmware update to 0.7.122. I tried downgrading the firmware using information like: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=892389, but in the end none of the posted method worked, until I tried messing with the ICue settings.

See attachment for what I changed, which finally made it work. It appears it is something to do with the dropdown settings on the right hand, about which fan is being connected (sorry for Japanese UI settings, the translation is not very good, Corsair should fix that..)

iCue_lighting_setting.PNG.35bac6af04d374fb2f23b6a703a7d06e.PNG

The drop down on the left selects the type of fans connected to each of the Lighting Node LED ports. And then on the right, you select the number of fans connected in series together. Usually the 2 front case fans are together, so from your attachment, I'm assuming those are connected to LED #2 based on the picture. You look to only have one fan on LED #1. Just make sure that's how you have them connected. I believe the default setup would normally be the 2 front case fans on LED #1, unless you changed it when building your PC.

I'm using the same firmware 0.7.122 without any issue.

Tony