Corsair Community

H115i Platinum: USB reconnect every now and then, lighting goes crazy

momorious

Yeah today is the release date according to Corsair but day isn't finished yet.

Day is over in 25 minutes so I think because they have a day off today on Easter they delayed the release until at least tomorrow, if not even longer to fix the reported issues with the beta releases (for example self-deleted Arc effects on LL fans after a profile change or windows boot which is a groundbreaking issue for me, even more than the USB disconnect issue...)

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I solved the problem..

Problemi Türkiye'den yaşayanlar için çözüm adına yaptıklarımı aşağıda detaylıca anlatmak istiyorum. En azından başkalarına da belki yardımı olur. 1 gündür sorun ortadan kalktı, sistem gayet düzgün çalışıyor.

Sistem Özellikleri

Anakart : MSI Z270 Gaming M7

İşletim sistemi: Windows 10 Pro

Ekran Kartı : Asus GTX 750Ti

Soğutma sistemi : H115i Platinum

Öncelikle bu problem Corsair Link programı ile iCUE programını beraber kullanmaya başlayınca ortaya çıkmaya başladı. Bunun üzerine Revo Uninstaller programını sisteme kurdum. Bu program vasıtası ile Corsair link programı ile iCUE yazılımlarının son sürümlerini sistemden gelişmiş kaldırma seçeneklerini kullanarak kaldırdım. Bu işlem bu programlara ait registery ayarlarına kadar tüm herşeyi silip kaldırdım. Ayrıca yine bu program vasıtasi ile Steam programını da kaldırdım. Bu işlemler sonrası sistemi yeniden başlatım. Daha sonra Denetim masası/Sistem/Aygıt yöneticisi ayarlarına girip Sistem Aygıtları altında bulunan chipset, kuzey, güney köprü ile ilgili sistemde kurulu görünen kısımları sağ tıklayıp sürücüyü güncelleştir ile sürücüleri güncelleştirip sistemi tekrar başlattım, Başlangıçta bios a girerek Hardware ayarları altındaki Fan ayarını otomatik konumdan PWM moduna getirdim. Ayrıca pompadan gelen 3 pin tek kablolu kısmı anakart üzerinde CPU fan yazan yere taktım. Ayarları biosta kaydetip çıktım. Daha sonra iCUESetup_3.14.100_release.msi versiyonunu internetten bulup sisteme kurdum. Sistemi yeniden başlattım iCUE yazılımın çalıştırdım. yazılım update etmek isteyip istemediğimi sordu. Yükseltmeyi buradan yaptım. Yaklaşık 1 gündür herhangi bir problemle karşılaşmadım. Spiral Rainbow modunda ve herhangi bir usb kopması olmadan kullanıyorum.

Umarım birilerinin işine yarar. Ben sorunumu çözdüm çok şükür.

Edited by Karakral

I solved the problem..

Problemi Türkiye'den yaşayanlar için çözüm adına yaptıklarımı aşağıda detaylıca anlatmak istiyorum. En azından başkalarına da belki yardımı olur. 1 gündür sorun ortadan kalktı, sistem gayet düzgün çalışıyor.

Sistem Özellikleri

Öncelikle bu problem Corsair Link programı ile iCUE programını beraber kullanmaya başlayınca ortaya çıkmaya başladı. Bunun üzerine Revo Uninstaller programını sisteme kurdum. Bu program vasıtası ile Corsair link programı ile iCUE yazılımlarının son sürümlerini sistemden gelişmiş kaldırma seçeneklerini kullanarak kaldırdım. Bu işlem bu programlara ait registery ayarlarına kadar tüm herşeyi silip kaldırdım. Ayrıca yine bu program vasıtasi ile Steam programını da kaldırdım. Bu işlemler sonrası sistemi yeniden başlatım. Daha sonra Denetim masası/Sistem/Aygıt yöneticisi ayarlarına girip Sistem Aygıtları altında bulunan chipset, kuzey, güney köprü ile ilgili sistemde kurulu görünen kısımları sağ tıklayıp sürücüyü güncelleştir ile sürücüleri güncelleştirip sistemi tekrar başlattım, Başlangıçta bios a girerek Hardware ayarları altındaki Fan ayarını otomatik konumdan PWM moduna getirdim. Ayrıca pompadan gelen 3 pin tek kablolu kısmı anakart üzerinde CPU fan yazan yere taktım. Ayarları biosta kaydetip çıktım. Daha sonra iCUESetup_3.14.100_release.msi versiyonunu internetten bulup sisteme kurdum. Sistemi yeniden başlattım iCUE yazılımın çalıştırdım. yazılım update etmek isteyip istemediğimi sordu. Yükseltmeyi buradan yaptım. Yaklaşık 1 gündür herhangi bir problemle karşılaşmadım. Spiral Rainbow modunda ve herhangi bir usb kopması olmadan kullanıyorum.

In english ?

I solved the problem..

Sistem Özellikleri

Problem solution for what I did on behalf of those living in Turkey I want to explain in detail below. At least it might help others. The system has been working properly.

System features

Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming M7

Operating system: Windows 10 Pro

Graphics: Asus GTX 750Ti

Cooling system: H115i Platinum

Firstly, this problem began to occur when the Corsair Link program and iCUE program were used together. So I installed the Revo Uninstaller program on the system. With this program I removed the latest versions of the iCUE software with the Corsair link program using advanced removal options from the system. I've erased and removed everything from this program to the registery settings. I also removed the Steam program through this program. Restart the system after these operations. Then enter the Control Panel / System / Device Manager settings, right-click on the parts of the system that are installed on the system, click on the driver, update the drivers and reboot the system. mode. In addition, a 3-pin single-cable part from the pump on the motherboard CPU fan writes. I saved the settings on a biosta. Then I found the version of iCUESetup_3.14.100_release.msi from the internet and installed it on the system. I have rebooted the iCUE software. asked whether I want to update the software. I made the upgrade here. I haven't had any problems for about a day. Spiral is in Rainbow mode and I am using it without any USB breakage.

I hope somebody does it. Thank God I solved my problem.

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

We were about to release iCUE on Monday but unfortunately we found a last minute critical bug with wireless mice. There is a new version in internal testing that resolved it but unfortunately this will continue to push out the release by another day or two.

Since Im getting so many people asking about it, I've decided to just do sharing the new version here: https://corsair-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/jamesca/EfR7RI4VFSxFtTmTrZbPVr4BxmEdSes7IRMqByatVv4VDw?e=qa2EMS

We will most likely distribute this in 1-2 days but since you're all eager to use it, then here it is slightly earlier.

I want to emphasize also that based on some private messages between some of you and me, the software fix that is contained in 3.15 is not going to resolve ALL problems being reported to me. There is a fix that mostly resolves the disconnect issue users have reported, but this this fix may not remove the problem entirely until we have a FW fix available. Also, some of you are experiencing issues separate from the main topic, and you may or may not see an improvement. I want to set the expectation that while the symptoms being experienced are similar, the source of the problem may not be related. The good news is most of you do see a drastic improvement, and more than half of you have the issue resolved so I am confident this version of software will help. I just don't want people to assume this is a cure for everyone.

Edited by Corsair James

Hi everyone,

We were about to release iCUE on Monday but unfortunately we found a last minute critical bug with wireless mice. There is a new version in internal testing that resolved it but unfortunately this will continue to push out the release by another day or two.

Since Im getting so many people asking about it, I've decided to just do sharing the new version here: https://corsair-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/jamesca/EfR7RI4VFSxFtTmTrZbPVr4BxmEdSes7IRMqByatVv4VDw?e=qa2EMS

We will most likely distribute this in 1-2 days but since you're all eager to use it, then here it is slightly earlier.

I want to emphasize also that based on some private messages between some of you and me, the software fix that is contained in 3.15 is not going to resolve ALL problems being reported to me. There is a fix that mostly resolves the disconnect issue users have reported, but this this fix may not remove the problem entirely until we have a FW fix available. Also, some of you are experiencing issues separate from the main topic, and you may or may not see an improvement. I want to set the expectation that while the symptoms being experienced are similar, the source of the problem may not be related. The good news is most of you do see a drastic improvement, and more than half of you have the issue resolved so I am confident this version of software will help. I just don't want people to assume this is a cure for everyone.

Seems to have fixed my Steam USB disconnect issue, sweet!

Hi everyone,

Thanks James, USB disconnects are still fixed for me.

However, an even more groundbreaking issue is still not fixed which came with the first 3.15 beta and never occured before: Arc is still self-deleting on my LL fans connected to CoPro after switching profile or after PC reboot.

Arc is an effect which I use VERY often and I change my profiles around 20 times a day which means I have to re-select Arc maaaaaaaaany times every day. I must say I am not impressed that after 3 weeks of knowing about this issue that its still not fixed. :( Now I have to wait another month and HOPE that the issue is resolved. Until then my beautiful LL fans are pretty much useless when I HAVE TO use static color on them now.

Well the beta of iCUE 3.15 don't solve the disconnect issues for me. I still have them.

Edit: It seems disconnects only happen when I have HWInfo 64 enabled. If not, everything works as intented. Thank, Corsair.

Edited by Crowzer

I have had beta 3.15.96 installed for a few weeks now and made sure to purposely use spiral rainbow(since it most frequents the issue) as well as other effects and can confirm it is a million times better. I have had it disconnect once since the beta update, not sure what caused it that one time but it hasn't occurred again since so a drastic improvement. still far from perfect though. I also have my K70 lux rgb running through icue with rainbow and other effects also. At least we are finally getting somewhere and I hope the issue gets resolved soon.

Hi everyone,

i tried this version its working fine till now no disconnects so far, but only been testing for couple hours.

3.15 is working, i got no usb-diconnect.

But the problem with the RGB on the pump is still there..... Is it a hardware problem? Or can it be the firmware?

I can´t get white light....

In this picture the pump should be the same white light as the fans....

IMG_8620.thumb.jpg.b5404b5072a6981c415853ca111caabc.jpg

Edited by quattromaniac

But the problem with the RGB on the pump is still there..... Is it a hardware problem? Or can it be the firmware?

What happens when you set it to Red, Green or Blue? I just set mine to white (via Instant Lighting) and it was ... white.

Hi everyone,

Works great so far, thank you very much!

Odd. White seems to be working fine for me, as do the other colors and effects. Edited by Glzmo