Corsair Community

iCUE v3.23.66 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Hello,

as soon as I install the ICUE software with the K55 keyboard I can no longer use the ESC key because the windows email app opens automatically,

if I uninstall the ICUE software, the ESC key returns to function.

If I assign the keys to G1 G2 etc, the software launches all work, but the ESC key as soon as I touch it always opens the windows 10 64 bit home email,

uninstall ICUE and the ESC key returns to normal.

But in this way I cannot use the ICUE 3.23.66 software

Similar to this guy along with my Func keys not working properly my escape key is sending arbitrary commands something like "windows key +6"

Edit:

Go to Profile > Select keyboard> Select actions > select Action library> delete all items> go to corsairs web page and download and reinstall software

Zzx 8:47 PM 12/29/2019

Credit: michellanger

Edited by zzx

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My commander pro always disconnects and reconnects, resulting in loud fans which don't appear on the ICUE software, and annoying disconnect/reconnect usd noise from windows.

My mother board is Gigabyte X570 Master.

I started having a similar problem a couple of updates ago. I have the USB VOID Pro headset, the RGB stand, and every now-and-then out of the blue I get the connect/disconnect sound and my lighting node pro also resets.

I thought maybe a graphics driver update, bios update, or feedback from a powered USB-C hub I was using was causing the issue however after testing some combinations over the past few weeks the culprit appears to be iCue. If I leave iCue off I have no issues at all.

I was hoping the latest update would fix it however it does not.

Hi everyone,

Here are the patch notes for v3.23.66:

iCUE v3.23.66 Patch Notes:

• iCUE now supports a HydroX setup wizard if there is a thermistor detected in port 1 on a Commander Pro

• To improve the security of our software application, there is now a signature validation when launching iCUE. Please ensure you have an active internet connection during the startup of iCUE to complete this check for your devices to be properly detected. You do not need an internet connection to continue using iCUE, it is only required on the first initial startup to validate the Windows digital signature. If you do not have access to the internet on your machine, we recommend you continue using iCUE v3.22.

• Resolved a rare crash with CorsairLLAccess.sys

• Resolved an issue that prevented iCUE from starting up with certain AMD Phenom and FX CPUs

• Resolved an issue that prevented iCUE from starting up after a software update

• Resolved an issue with Lighting Effect – Arc not working properly on Hydro Series Platinum Coolers

• Resolved an issue with Vengeance RGB PRO and profile imports

• Resolved an issue with LS100 and Lighting Effect – Video Visualizer when displays are output from two different sources

• Resolved an issue with QL Series Fans not properly showing Front and Rear buttons during resizing of the software

• Resolved an issue with configuring Sleep duration for Harpoon RGB Wireless

• Resolved an issue with iCUE macOS surround sound logos being too large for certain languages

• Resolved an issue with firmware update on K57 RGB Wireless

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

Why can't control the fan speed for ax860i ?

To improve the security of our software application, there is now a signature validation when launching iCUE. Please ensure you have an active internet connection during the startup of iCUE to complete this check for your devices to be properly detected

So what happens if you have systems that are not connected to the internet like we do?

To protect our systems (customers data) we keep them of line completely with no access to the web.

If this blocks us from updating we may have to seek legal advice as this wasn't part of any subject when we purchased your hardware.

Indeed. When I build systems Windows is installed from an image with no internet connection. Drivers, applications and tweaks are all applied pre-Internet, meaning iCue cannot be installed as part of our image rollout process, or we have to install an old version first and then touch every PC to update to the latest version.

Because Microsoft makes a massive Telemetry dump during install, and the default and difficult to circumvent Microsoft Account vs local account, having the internet disconnected is a must.

That's insane. A bad move by Corsair and of no help to system builders.

Yet another reason to stay away from iCue. As if there weren't enough reasons already!

Is there a way to install the last version of icue? It always worked perfectly until this new update. I completely uninstalled icue and reinstalled and the problems persist. First, it takes a lot longer to load up. After not touching the computer at all it randomly switches to another profile and it will not let me switch to any other profiles. I have to shut the whole program down and restart it again to get it to work the way it used to before this update.

I am so pissed right now that I will never ever buy a Corsair Product again.

When I press on my K95 RBG : 1 it becomes 13132 and with shift it becomes !§"

I was not able to circumvent this by making makros for all profiles that just press 1

pressing ONE on the keyboard =13132 or with shift !§"

Also I dont want to be in need of a Internet connection, therefore I wont ever use this ****ed up version.

Then I got the idea to downgrade!

Well now over 20 profiles with dozens of complex macros each (including exact timings) are gone!

NEVER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM!

I even got a bigger problem because of that now!

My credit card got blocked because, I was not aware of typing wrong symbols in those invisible fields! (mobile Tans and Passwords)

This is a massive bug and for what? For some ****ty update that brings nothing but problems and a mile long list of malware where my Zemana went bonkers!

Edit: With v3.22.74 I am still able to access my profiles. But the problem now persists!

Edited by AngryConsumer

I am so pissed right now that I will never ever buy a Corsair Product again.

<snip>

NEVER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM!

I even got a bigger problem because of that now!

My credit card got blocked because, I was not aware of typing wrong symbols in those invisible fields! (mobile Tans and Passwords)

This is a massive bug and for what? For some ****ty update that brings nothing but problems and a mile long list of malware where my Zemana went bonkers!

Edit: With v3.22.74 I am still able to access my profiles. But the problem now persists!

Did you try removing the entries from the Actions Library? (You can still use it to copy actions between entries but leave it empty after finishing your edits.) This seems to solve the problem with the keyboard (and mice) acting up for most people.

So I have the H115i Pro RGB, Corsair Vengeance RGB, K95 RGB Platinum, And Scimitar PRO RGB and from what I have read, it sounds like this update is utter trash? I've been holding off updates to my PC and waiting to see what other people were experiencing but these issues sound so unusual for Corsair and I've even talked with them on the phone and their techs seemed really nice and they made me feel like they care about the issues I personally was having. But I guess I should keep holding off for now?