Corsair Community

Vengeance rgb pro not working on quad channel

MEDDERX

I just got a 4x16GB kit of vengeance rgb pro. The system sees all 4 dimms but iCue only sees two in the A1 and B1 slots and does not see the two in C1 and D1. I tried putting them into dual channel (A1, A2, B1, B2) and it now works but now its obviously dual channel.

firmware, icue, and bios are all up to date and I have spd-write enabled.

I cant say it matters that much because I dont even have a windowed case but its just the peace of mind aspect that everything is working.

Mobo is a asus x99-a II

• Corsair Employee

There are some issues with compatibility with X99 (which is why we don't officially support this platform) with our Vengeance RGB PRO and Dominator Platinum RGB DRAM modules.

The workaround is to disable XMP and you should see all 4 modules appear in most cases.

There are some issues with compatibility with X99 (which is why we don't officially support this platform) with our Vengeance RGB PRO and Dominator Platinum RGB DRAM modules.

The workaround is to disable XMP and you should see all 4 modules appear in most cases.

I actually have xmp disabled already, guess I will just mess around with it some more and see if I can get it working.

Thanks