Corsair Community

iCUE SDK v3.0.301 Released

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi all,

iCUE SDK has been updated to v3.0.301 and now supports the Mac client of iCUE. If you haven't tried it yet, the link for the macOS client is below.

iCUE SDK v3.0.301 Patch Notes:

• Fixed deadlocks and high CPU usage on MacOS.
  • Documentation updated with events_example.
  • Protocol version raised to 11.
  • Deprecated CorsairRegisterKeypressCallback function in favor of new CorsairSubscribeForEvents/CorsairUnsubscribeFromEvents functions.
  • Added device connected/disconnected events.
  • Extended CorsairDeviceInfo structure with the device id field.
  • Resolved crash when server sends empty response.
  • Resolved ids for G keys on K95 RGB Platinum.

MacOS Client: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=182942

CUESDK_3.0.301.dmg.zip

CUESDK_3.0.301.zip

Edited by Corsair James

I can no longer see certain Mkeys in SDK events in this release on one of two computers, and even rolling back versions doesn't seem to fix. Any suggestions?

It does not show up even using a second scimitar to test on a separate USB port and running the latest SDK events example, no M keys show up. I am going to try again when I get home but do you think this could be a corrupted driver? the keys work inside icue, just not via the sdk, even if they are unbound/unassigned in icue.

!!!EDIT!!!:

after many hours of frenzied attempts to diagnose, i am 95% sure it was USB crowding either during the install or something like that preventing the second HID driver.

That being said, nothing had changed other than the update to icue. The same results were happening with a second scimitar attached to different usb port, with or without the other scimitar attached. After a clean uninstall without wiping contents, rebooting, new reinstall of latest version (without any programs running and without Infinniton and Streamdeck plugged in and pulling everything else on USB but keyboard during install and manually uninstalling all mouse hid device drivers before install) I was able to get the side buttons to work again. So grateful! I rely on it so much. Events example now works as anticipated and I will have to take a look at updating my register callback modifications to the events subscription for future compatibility.

Edited by hastegag
update

Frist of all thanks for your effort.

By the way, I have a one question.

Actually, Before Booting at the mac, press and hold the alt (option) key then select the OS screen.

but, It does not work on Corsair keyboards.

Is there a way to solve this?

I am using k70 rgb lux and k70 rgb mk.2

"iCUE SDK has been updated to v3.0.301 and now supports the Mac client of iCUE."

I downloaded the v3.0.301 version of the SDK, however the zip file only appears to contain windows versions of the static and dynamic libraries.

Is there a way to get OSX versions of these libraries? (.a, .dylib)

I'm very interested in developing a client to drive the keyboard and mouse in response to certain server events, such as cloud builds, repo updates, email updates, etc... I have a TouchBar client that would be greatly augmented by controlling portions of the keyboard and mouse in response to such events. I'm currently working on a Windows version but have a great use case for MacOS.

Any help appreciated.

• Corsair Employee
I downloaded the v3.0.301 version of the SDK, however the zip file only appears to contain windows versions of the static and dynamic libraries.

Is there a way to get OSX versions of these libraries? (.a, .dylib)

I'm very interested in developing a client to drive the keyboard and mouse in response to certain server events, such as cloud builds, repo updates, email updates, etc... I have a TouchBar client that would be greatly augmented by controlling portions of the keyboard and mouse in response to such events. I'm currently working on a Windows version but have a great use case for MacOS.

Any help appreciated.

I have updated the post above with the attachments of both SDK (MacOS and Windows)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After a bunch of testing with the SDK is there any reason why the Profile Indicator key on the K95 RGB Platinum isn't able to be controlled by the SDK? I also saw that it returned LedsCount 138 but only 137 keys are able to be controlled because of this. I have a nordic keyboard witch is why i have 138 keys.

• 5 months later...